Is the Midwest the worst part of the U.S.?

UberEatsDriver

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn keeps on taking it.
Westside you got big ass California and I hear folks bragging about Arizona. You also got Vegas. Eastside you got New York, South Carolina, and the DMV. South you got Texas, Atlanta, and Florida.

And all them places got beaches and I always hear about the women.

What do us Midwest brehs have? Maybe I need to travel more.:mjcry: At least we're depended on producing corn:mjgrin:

Since when is South Carolina the East Side?

South Carolina, Atlanta and Florida are all in the same region - SouthEast!

ball15life

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The unknown
On second thought, I'd say this is the worst part of the US, unless you like being isolated. Easily an 8+ hr drive from one major metro to another (within the circle). So a mix of the midwest and pacific NW

wk1TOkO.png

UberEatsDriver

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Detroit, Chicago, Milwaukee, Cleveland, Cincinnati, Minneapolis are all dope.

Used to visit Chicago a lot as a kid - dope place.

Never been to any Ohio city but a lot of the Cleveland and midwestern posters told me to stay away from Cleveland lol.

Never been to Detroit - planning soon.

Milwaukee? Whenever I read or hear about Milwaukee it’s always about how segregated the city is. They are known for having some great brewery right?

The Twin cities I don’t know much about but from pictures it looks like a nice place.

UberEatsDriver

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
On second thought, I'd say this is the worst part of the US, unless you like being isolated. Easily an 8+ hr drive from one major metro to another (within the circle). So a mix of the midwest and pacific NW

wk1TOkO.png

I agree the NW except the coast is the WOAT!

But like I always say the Midwest has the WOAT landscape so I can see a white personal liking the NW just based of the nice land and mountains.

Ezekiel 25:17

Veteran
Daps

wk1TOkO.png

I bet Montana and North Dakota got some nice ass views. Beautiful wilderness views, nice clean air, and just calm all around. I wouldn't count those to states as bad.

17 Willow Rd, Clancy, MT 59634 - realtor.com®

Look at those views:ahh:

ball15life

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The unknown
I bet Montana and North Dakota got some nice ass views. Beautiful wilderness views, nice clean air, and just calm all around. I wouldn't count those to states as bad.

17 Willow Rd, Clancy, MT 59634 - realtor.com®

Look at those views:ahh:

Yea I agree it's definitely subjective. I tried to add the isolation caveat in there because of the views. There is something peaceful about being out there....but then I'd be mad I have to drive 2 hrs to get to the movies lol

Sterling Archer

Spider Mane
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Chicago

wk1TOkO.png
Those flyover states are beautiful breh. Now, it aint my thing personally but its fukking gorgeous out there and tons of active shyt to do if you are in to hiking, climbing, hunting, camping, biking, whatever the fukk its called going into caves and shyt. :pachaha:
If you arent in a metro area in the Midwest, you are literally in cornfield country. You may as well be in rural Mississippi without the southern charm and weather.

Fly

Superstar
Daps
give me the Midwest over the northwest any day. Other than Seattle, aint nothing out there but cacs and trees.

At least in the Midwest there’s a black presence. Most of it is wack though

Noriega

Simps R Us
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Southside,Chicago
Used to visit Chicago a lot as a kid - dope place.

Never been to any Ohio city but a lot of the Cleveland and midwestern posters told me to stay away from Cleveland lol.

Never been to Detroit - planning soon.

Milwaukee? Whenever I read or hear about Milwaukee it’s always about how segregated the city is. They are known for having some great brewery right?

The Twin cities I don’t know much about but from pictures it looks like a nice place.
Milwaukee has some dope breweries and beer spots. City is definitely shaking it’s post industrial rust belt stigma. Lot of new modern buildings going up in the downtown area

New bucks arena and miller park is cool if you into baseball.