Is the Midwest the worst part of the U.S.?

ball15life

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The unknown
Those flyover states are beautiful breh. Now, it aint my thing personally but its fukking gorgeous out there and tons of active shyt to do if you are in to hiking, climbing, hunting, camping, biking, whatever the fukk its called going into caves and shyt. :pachaha:
If you arent in a metro area in the Midwest, you are literally in cornfield country. You may as well be in rural Mississippi without the southern charm and weather.

I agree. If nature is your thing it's beautiful. It's a nice place to visit, IMO.

They're called flyover states for a reason lol

Sauce Dab

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Milwaukee excluded, but just off of Black culture the rest of them have put out some heavy hitters in Black music. Wouldn’t be no funk with out Ohio, and Minny put out Prince, Morris Day, Jimmy Jazz and Terry Lewis.

You can’t deny the Midwests imprint on Black music breh. Even small towns like South Bend Indiana put out people like Jr Walker and The All Stars.
This doesn’t have anything to do with the thread tho. If we’re just talking about black music then we’d be talking a lot about Mississippi and Detroit and people ain’t moving to those places

Vandelay

Waxing Intellectual
Daps
Reppin
Phi Chi Connection
Couldn't pay me to live in the Midwest during the winter.

Chicago is the shyt...and people and things are still happening in and around the city when its shyt weather.

But literally the only thing bad about Chicago is the weather.

If it had San Diego's weather, it'd be one of the best cities in the world as if it isn't already.

stave

Superstar
Daps
On second thought, I'd say this is the worst part of the US, unless you like being isolated. Easily an 8+ hr drive from one major metro to another (within the circle). So a mix of the midwest and pacific NW

wk1TOkO.png

by far the correct answer. WOAT area of the US

keond

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
ATLANTA
Milwaukee excluded, but just off of Black culture the rest of them have put out some heavy hitters in Black music. Wouldn’t be no funk with out Ohio, and Minny put out Prince, Morris Day, Jimmy Jazz and Terry Lewis.

You can’t deny the Midwests imprint on Black music breh. Even small towns like South Bend Indiana put out people like Jr Walker and The All Stars.

Historically yea but the midwests influence died when the factories left. Ohio is probably the GOAT state for black music but the last 20 years.........nothing. The last ppl to debut from Minnesota Prince, the Time, and Mint Condition....Literally 3 decades ago

Sterling Archer

Spider Mane
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
I agree. If nature is your thing it's beautiful. It's a nice place to visit, IMO.

They're called flyover states for a reason lol
Ive been to the Dakotas and Montana. Once I got out my city nikka steez of :hhh:, I saw it for what it was and had a great time 4wheeling, hiking and camping and shyt. Especially Montana. If I had the bag for it, I'd for sure live out there. People are overrated. I dont need to be around people all the time. I prefer not to be now and I dont get that landscape to make up for it now. Just shytty weather, average women and a large selection of restaurants that I dont like. :heh:

Ezekiel 25:17

Veteran
Daps
Ive been to the Dakotas and Montana. Once I got out my city nikka steez of :hhh:, I saw it for what it was and had a great time 4wheeling, hiking and camping and shyt. Especially Montana. If I had the bag for it, I'd for sure live out there. People are overrated. I dont need to be around people all the time. I prefer not to be now and I dont get that landscape to make up for it now. Just shytty weather, average women and a large selection of restaurants that I dont like. :heh:

If I had money, then having a house out there would be 3rd on my list. Gotta have the beach house out in Cali as a secondary:ahh:

WesCrook

Veteran
Daps
Chicago is the shyt...and people and things are still happening in and around the city when its shyt weather.

But literally the only thing bad about Chicago is the weather.

If it had San Diego's weather, it'd be one of the best cities in the world as if it isn't already.

You got hella options every day of the week. If you can get around and got a few coins in your pocket, you can get it in

Black Panther

Long Live The King
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Wakanda
....the Midwest is where Satanic churches started....so yes....I think a lot of Mormons and Amish are in the Midwest as well....you know, if we could somehow get the Scientologists relocated there too we could really advance the country with a single missile strike....

Mormons are mostly in Utah and Idaho, and the Amish are mostly east of the Mississippi, especially in Pennsylvania. :bpgucci:

Do you know what "Midwest" means? :bpgucci: