Is the Midwest the worst part of the U.S.?

BmoreGorilla

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Man, woman, and child
Chicago is goat. Only city I been that I liked better was LA and that was only due to the weather and the weed. In south side of Chicago tho I felt right at home

Last edited:

Black Steph Curry

Lines are being drawn in the sand.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Huntsville, AL
With all that being said, the Midwest just seems to have a LOT of states with old good ol boy face squeezed outta a dough can lawmakers that are ultra conservative and fighting to keep their states in last place at all times....

Nebraska, Kansas, Oklahoma, Kentucky, and Arkansas (and maybe Indiana?) tend to fall into this category.

Minnesota & Wisconsin do a great job appealing to nature enthusiasts, campers and outdoorsmen. Those places had the potential to be real $hit holes if they were ran like some of the other states.
When have Arkansas and Kentucky ever been midwestern states? They practiced slavery and were part of tha confederacy.

U been listening to too much Camron.

Marc Spector

the 4'11 Cuban
Daps
Reppin
The Milky Way
Midwest is popping as far as black precense (most dense concentrations of black folks outside the East Coast) but the job market pales to the Atlantic Coast, East and West Coast so a lotta broke black folks are hurting and living in close proximity....hence the crime

Black Panther

Long Live The King
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Wakanda
....you're a bigger idiot than I thought....awesome....you should've done your due diligence rather than just seeing Pennsylvania near the top and making assumptions....

Your original point was:

....the Midwest is littered with Satanic churches....so yes....I think a lot of Mormons and Amish are in the Midwest as well..

I read that as saying that the Mormons and the Amish got their start in the Midwest, which is the assertion I was rejecting.

I apologize if I misread you, but I didn't just blithely assume that the majority of Amish are in PA just because it was at the top of the list of the link you provided. The Amish being originally from PA is, I thought, a known fact.

Marc Spector

the 4'11 Cuban
Daps
Reppin
The Milky Way
Also Midwest IMo is exclusively: Indiana, Michigan, Ohio, Western PA, Iowa, Illinois, Wisconsin, Minnesota, Missouri,. Basically AFC North/NFC North and Big 10 states.

Anything northwest of that is the mountain west states, west of that plains states, south of that the South and east of that the East Coast/Atlantic coast

Amor fati

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Great Britain
A whole lie and a half. I'll live in London before I live in some of these Midwest cities that ain't Detroit, Chicago, or Minneapolis

LOL Try living out London and tell me what you think. shyt in London ain't all green, them city slickers are moving up north-west and other counties in England.

Garjxen

Rocketeer
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Jehovah
@Black Panther - ....originally I was just being a dumbass to make a joke....I admittedly know very little of what I was talking about....the rest that followed was just my way of being a c*nt....

invalid

Banned
Daps
The bum ass New Yorkers you’re seeing I would bet money those are Upstate New York residents who live a midwestern lifestyle and are somewhat close to the Great Lakes.

I’ve never heard of this region by Cacs in Manhattan or New Jersey.

The area had been historically where midwestern quiet money from Chicago, Detroit, Cleveland, and Milwaukee went for the summer. So it wasn’t on New Yorker’s radar, which is why you never heard of it. Historically New Yorkers went to the Hamptons, the Cape, Maine, or Palm Beach so there was no reason to come to the Great Lakes. But these east coast areas have became very popular, oversaturated, and crowded. Traffic is out of this world trying to get to the Hamptons on the weekend in the summer. So Manhattanites in their ever quest of trying to discover hidden gems and shyt got hipped to the Upper Great Lakes. And have been coming out in droves in recent years because the enclaves are still quiet, more affordable than the east coast, and had less traffic. But New Yorkers are blowing up the spot so that’s changing quickly. But these are Manhattanites who are foregoing the traditional east coast summer resorts because they’ve become too mainstream.

UberEatsDriver

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn keeps on taking it.
The area had been historically where midwestern quiet money from Chicago, Detroit, Cleveland, and Milwaukee went for the summer. So it wasn’t on New Yorker’s radar, which is why you never heard of it. Historically New Yorkers went to the Hamptons, the Cape, Maine, or Palm Beach so there was no reason to come to the Great Lakes. But these east coast areas have became very popular, oversaturated, and crowded. Traffic is out of this world trying to get to the Hamptons on the weekend in the summer. So Manhattanites in their ever quest of trying to discover hidden gems and shyt got hipped to the Upper Great Lakes. And have been coming out in droves in recent years because the enclaves are still quiet, more affordable than the east coast, and had less traffic. But New Yorkers are blowing up the spot so that’s changing quickly. But these are Manhattanites who are foregoing the traditional east coast summer resorts because they’ve become too mainstream.

Oh ok usually I know the Spots of Manhattanites just by listening to their convo. I’ll take your word for it and probably hear it pop up in a convo eventually.

But I wouldn’t be shocked if Upstate New Yorkers knew about this place already. Afterall their commute there is shorter.