is the dog episode of Futurama the saddest cartoon ever made

Cladyclad

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit Lions, Michigan Wolverines & LWO
Truth in this thread, I also found batman under the red hood pretty touching and sad at the end...listening to that speech given to batman at the end.

Im watching it as i type. First time view of it. I didnt kno these Batman cartoon movies would be so dark. Im only at the begining and man o manis Joker a ruthless SOB. Beatin the crap outta Robin. "Tell the big guy i say hi" boy was i suprise who he was tellin Robin to say hi too. :to:

Edit: Plot twist WHAT THE fukk :krs:

Dillah810

Flat Girther
Daps
Reppin
Flint, Michigan
Im watching it as i type. First time view of it. I didnt kno these Batman cartoon movies would be so dark. Im only at the begining and man o manis Joker a ruthless SOB. Beatin the crap outta Robin. "Tell the big guy i say hi" boy was i suprise who he was tellin Robin to say hi too. :to:

Edit: Plot twist WHAT THE fukk :krs:

That's not funny....that's not............................

Swiggy

The King of Comedy
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit, MI
That's not funny....that's not............................

tumblr_m7xqxqUi251r22955o1_400.gif

duncanthetall

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
WHODEY/BIGBLUE/SNOWGANG/MIDNIGHTBOYZ
I remember one time back in my early days of smoking we were chillin in the car, blaze as fukk, discussing this episode. We ended up calling an leaving a bunch o messages to Fox network channels telling them that episode was too sad and they had to stop playing it :dead:

Soundwave

No Known Weaknesses
Supporter
Daps
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=juK2gyDKUwE]The Transformers : Dark Awakening [Season 3 : Episode 8] - YouTube[/ame]

We'd just lost Prime in the movie ... then to see him come back as a zombie, THEN die again???

:to:

Thatrogueassdiaz

We're on the blood path now
Daps
Reppin
Center self, inner self
Yes, that's a very sad episode.

I think I cried more though during that whole series of Trigun. When Wolfwood died I was :to:, and when Vash was laying in bed and asked Rem what he should do and started crying, that had me :sadbron: