courtdog

Drinks Blood from a Boot
Daps
Reppin
I live in the United States
vGTO6.png
shyt makes my heart hurt just thinking about it

Seymour espera por siempre - YouTube

FRY YOU MOTHERfukkER THE DOG WAITED FOR YOU ALL THAT TIME :sadbron: :sadbron: :sadbron:

this nikka simping a cyclops alien while loyal ass Seymour sat there waiting
ild3s9.jpg

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vimF66iwheI"]The Saddest Moment in Cartoon History - YouTube[/ame] :mjpls:

courtdogs3gs

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
PISS STAINED MATTRESS
The saddest moment of my history was seeing those kids sleep on a shyt and pïss stained /period blood mattress.

Honorable mention: being bought by a Craigslist/Xbox live bum. Who is pushing 40 posting whole novels about his crappy Xbox live freebies. :manny: :umad:

AITheAnswerAI

Ethereous one
Supporter
Daps
Yeah when I first saw that shyt I was all fukked up. Every time a rerun has poped up I literally dive for the damn remote to change that shyt before that scene with the poor dog waiting for his punk ass comes on.:to:

courtdog

Drinks Blood from a Boot
Daps
Reppin
I live in the United States
I thought she was going to be the new Akira till that B-Boy spun her lid off :to:

Tell the truth, you laughed didn't you :shaq:
Yeah when I first saw that shyt I was all fukked up. Every time a rerun has poped up I literally dive for the damn remote to change that shyt before that scene with the poor dog waiting for his punk ass comes on.:to:
I'm a sick dude. Because I think this episode is hilarious. I thought this was a straight up joke thread, but I see its more than that to yall :steviej:

iNad925

Imma let you finish, but WINTER IS COMING
Daps
when I first watched it I was in bed and ended up like
tumblr_m6eoyoWl6K1rnbspd.gif

5* to your thread dawg, i'm gonna make sure to find my neighbor and friend's dogs and hug 'em today

tumblr_mazlpm7VbM1rphs8lo2_250.gif

Cladyclad

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit Lions, Michigan Wolverines & LWO
Wat the coli kno about "Little Fox"? This movie F'd my head up. I thought this movie was just gonna be honky dory ish. But like less than 20 mins in Little Fox parents and his sibilings get murked. Then he gets raised by his Uncle then he dies. Strugglin for food,relationship, issues attempts on his life by poachers. I cant believe my aunt let us watch dis ish.:snoop:

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BYA5G5F8REY"]Vuk: The Little Fox (English) Part 2 of 7 - YouTube[/ame]

AkaDemiK

I Love Hip-Hop
Daps

lemme go hug my dog real quick

Last edited by a moderator:

Waka FICO Flamez

Bricksquad Monopoly
Daps
Truth in this thread, I also found batman under the red hood pretty touching and sad at the end...listening to that speech given to batman at the end.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
this shyt had got me on some "what the fukk happened to my dreams :sadcam:"

Last edited by a moderator: