is the dog episode of Futurama the saddest cartoon ever made

parallax

Superstar
Daps

in benders big score, fry goes to 1999 to get away from leela, and he spends a lot of time with seymour and baby philip. bender goes back to kill fry, and in the process of burning his building down, he coats seymour in the stone stuff accidentally. so the dog wasnt waiting for fry long at all.

Dillah810

Flat Girther
Daps
Reppin
Flint, Michigan
in benders big score, fry goes to 1999 to get away from leela, and he spends a lot of time with seymour and baby philip. bender goes back to kill fry, and in the process of burning his building down, he coats seymour in the stone stuff accidentally. so the dog wasnt waiting for fry long at all.
Well that ruins the episode

DosCadenaz

Superstar
Daps
-I already made a thread here on it before but the Simpsons episode where Bart had to pass a test or repeat 4th grade...and no matter how hard he tried...he still failed. shyt still hits hard cause the same shyt happened to me in 6th grade and left a mark

I just passed my statistics class with a C. I'm happy to pass because it's the only math class I needed and math I've failed a lot of times. I dropped out of some math classes too because I wasn't gonna pass. This time I studied harder than I ever had for anything and still only got a C on the Final. I set my expectations for an A because of how hard I studied :to: adult ADHD is a mutherfukker.

satam55

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DFW Metroplex
yall know jurassic bark has been retconned right?

:ohhh: I need to rewatch the Jurassic Bark episode & the Bender's Big Score film over again.