Is the appeal of still watching the WWE is that it's so bad, that it's good?

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
wrestling is still a lot bigger than i ever thought it was.

10 years ago we used to clown one of our homies for being a hardcore wrestling fan than i found out that shyt is still bigger than Most actual sports

daemonova

hit it, & I didn't go Erykah Badu crazy, #yallmad
Daps
WWE got chicks that look like chicks and wanna be chicks than Hollywood right now

And that’s just WWE, add AEW and pro wrestling easily got chicks that wanna be chicks any other form of entertainment

:steviej:
fixed

JQ Legend

Veteran
Daps
I’m at work watching backlash 2000. None of us knew about peacock having this old wwe shyt. Our supervisor irritated as shyt. I jsut heard from afar “ you didn’t know, ya ass better calllllllllllllllllll somebody!!” :mjgrin: Ain’t no work getting done.
I accidentally found out Peacock came with my cable package during Wrestlemania 37(2021). I missed out on so many PLEs not even knowing I could watch them:stopitslime:

Speaking of, you can watch them on there. Even if u don’t watch anymore, SummerSlam in a few weeks should be worth checking out :ehh:

So was this and last years Wrestlemanias for that matter :ehh:

And Survivor Series 2022 and 2023 men’s and women’s War Games matches. At the very least the men’s one from 2022 :ehh:

Methodical

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:mjlol:

But this is for kids. We were once kids who loved to watch their favorite wrestlers in WCW and WWF/WWE.

Tribal Outkast

Veteran
Daps
I stopped when they brought in the boogeyman :scust: shyt was woat status.. oh and Hornswaggle and Eugene. Bray Wyatt brought me back temporarily but I stopped watching again when they changed his character. Did that man wait for the chair shot?:mjlol:

Still Benefited

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Yeah WWE’s gotten a lot better since they got Vince outta there.

Seeing alot of people shytting on Vince and praising HHH:scust:

Vince probably still running things as a shadow figure. You dont just go from being a genius to not knowing what your doing. If anything Vince hands were just tied due to his history. Cant make the spot hot with raunchy,controversial storylines when you know drawing attention could get accusations hurled at you.