Is the appeal of still watching the WWE is that it's so bad, that it's good?

DaHNIC82

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Off The Cuff Radio/ScrewballRadio/BudeBoyEnt
These mfs live in a bubble. Ain't nobody watching that shyt like that anymore outside their hardcore fans.

Most Americans 50 and under are probably aware of Stone Cold, Rock, Kane, Vince, Undertaker, Mankind, HHH, Kurt Angle, Chyna from the Attitude era since it was mainstream as fukk for a couple of years. While I can't mention a single wrestler from this generation that's apparently the "hottest it's ever been"
Alot of y'all nikkas don't go out and threads like this prove it

Last time Raw came out here it was pretty much normal crowds you would see at a NBA or NFL game . I seen a lot of bad chicks there(thanks to Jade, Bianca), I seen a lot of Latinos, a lot of brehs.. It was a great diverse crowd.

VegetasHairline

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
CACS
Alot of y'all nikkas don't go out and threads like this prove it

Last time Raw came out here it was pretty much normal crowds you would see at a NBA or NFL game . I seen a lot of bad chicks there(thanks to Jade, Bianca), I seen a lot of Latinos, a lot of brehs.. It was a great diverse crowd.
A lot of The Coli is detached from reality.

frush11

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
It’s funny how the narrative is if you’re a WWE or wrestling fan in general that you’re a lame, loser, gay or a nerd.

When in reality, wrestling appeals to a wide range of people. WWE is hotter than fish grease right now and is having its biggest year ever of its existence that includes the attitude era that’s held in high regard.

And this is a good thing?