Kiyoshi-Dono

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Petty Vandross.. fukk Yall
bytch wrote all that bullshyt but loves Meg:russ:
And nikkas hyping that dumb shyt up:mjlol:
But this thecoli
The same forum that half of the posters saw nothing wrong with bytches shaking ass in a restaurant :skip:
And the ones talking about having decorum and manners
Were called flat out c00ns:skip::mjlol:
The levels of hypocrisy, obtuseness, fake militancy that goes on between each thread on here:skip:
Yea I think January is the end of the road for me on here:dead:

Daps
The utilization of shame needs to return.

We turned being from the ghetto into something cool.

When I was in school, a girl getting pregnant would just disappear one day. Not walk thru school with a big ass belly talking about baby showers.

People having gender reveals, and flaunting baby shower pics for teens, women out of wedlock, babies by multiple men, and it’s perfectly normal

Babies out of wedlock is something we can stop immediately if we really wanted to.

Piff Perkins

Veteran
Daps
I don't see how yall can be black, have black family members, and claim shaming is gone from the community. Your grandma and aunts don't be saying wild slick shyt about the young girls in your family? Your male family members don't be talking shyt about rap music poisoning minds? Let's be real here. People want to find all types of excuses for the fact that "the community" is failing while ignoring the real problems. You've got a group of people perpetually told from birth that nothing is their fault, told they are victims, excuses for everything. Every breh here has been in a barbershop and listened as someone made weird claims about not even trying to do xyz because the white man is gonna do xyz. Or dudes out here defending wack black figures and blaming their failures on white people. Yea man Isiah Thomas was def gonna be a great coach if not for the white man taking him out out the paint...
:gucci:

We're at a point where our black rights figures and groups are entirely focused on white people. Begging white people for money, begging white people for awards, begging white people for acceptance. Zero focus on black community work. Zero focus on black families. Zero focus on black businesses. Hell we can't even get a proper accounting of all that money BLM raised. We're stuck in a perpetual cycle with no fix in sight as the pillars of our community fall...and nothing is being done. I'm all for calling out racism and holding whites accountable but at the end of the day, a community cannot thrive unless it at least attempts to take care of itself. That's not happening, and blaming "shame" or sex workers is a laughable distraction.

Last edited:

Youngdev

Superstar
Daps
People having gender reveals, and flaunting baby shower pics for teens, women out of wedlock, babies by multiple men, and it’s perfectly normal

Babies out of wedlock is something we can stop immediately if we really wanted to.

Why do I have to get married to have a baby ? Why are you forcing that upon others. Who made this rule that people can’t have babies before their married?

shame isn’t anything but people trying to force their ideas and morals on others

also how does two adults having a gender reveal affect you ?

Last edited:

Piff Perkins

Veteran
Daps

No we can't. What the fukk are you talking about
:gucci:

Babies out of wedlock is the product of the destruction of the black family, marriage being devalued, and people making bad decisions. Black people aren't the only folks fukking without condoms. You're not gonna stop people from fukking. That is not logical. The problem is that you have generations of people raised by single parents, who have never seen a loving marriage or couple, and who think starting a family (with a child, solo) can make them happier. Flip side you have a generation of men raised not to take accountability for anything, and have no mental or moral reservations about getting a woman pregnant and disappearing.

I'm not one of those guys who think marriage fixes everything but black men and black women coming together to raise children and get married would help a lot more than what we currently have. Marriage can create support systems - parents and in-laws who can help you with the children. It can double your income - two incomes vs one, plus the tax benefits. You see the money the govt is giving out to parents right now? How many black FAMILIES are benefiting from that today, vs a single mother getting the checks and doing whatever with it. We're talking thousands of dollars. This is a problem and it's not all on black women or black men. It's a community failure and until we address it nothing else matters.

Jekyll

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Why do I have to get married to have a baby ? Why are you forcing that upon others. Who made this rule that people can’t have babies before their married?

shame isn’t anything but people trying to force their ideas and morals on others

Its not about not being married. It’s about not being a family and being able to enjoy the benefits of a stable household. Its empirically proven that its much more of an emotional and financial strain to raise children single yet we as a community keep signing up for it.

Most wealth is passed down. Black people don’t pass wealth down or even have the families to do it. Its because black people have a hard time of letting selfishness and ego go and sacrificing for a future generation. Its the “I can’t take it with me” mindset and rolling stone mindset that will doom alot of people into being apart of the growing permanent underclass.

The sad part is that alot of people will have nobody to blame but themselves. I know my sympathy is waning.

CrimsonTider

Seduce & Scheme
WOAT
Daps
Shame is only one piece of it. We've made things that shouldn't be cool/accepted, cool and acceptable.

We have to rethink how we THINK. People are too okay with doing "shameful" ish. Wearing next to nothing gets you ALL the attention. Doing stupid things gets you blue checks and real actual checks and celebrity.
You got Brittney Renners and chicks like her that go after athletes and entertainers with pride...they write books on it...Jada openly pining for Tupac and making a mockery of her marriage...then goes and tells the whole world about it.
We need our "elders" to be respected again. That's what I think we really need, is respect...for self and for others
Where are elders being disrespected at?

The Wolf Among You

Superstar
Daps
Come on now.
It was more the threat of violence with a little shame mixed in.
Forceful tactics will never work in the long run, people have to make moral upstanding decisions of their own volition.

Dzali OG

Dz Ali OG...Pay me like you owe me!
Daps
Reppin
Duval Florida

Umm that's what a society is. Agreed upon ideas and morals.

ThrobbingHood

Breh&Breh Associates™
Daps
Theres none anymore. Its justified as long as you got or getting to "the bag"

it’s missing in our society.
America was built on getting the bag by all means. shyt, “In God We Trust” is on our money.

And whilst shame is missing in our society as a whole, it’s always us that bear the brunt of it. Same as wealth inequality, violence, unemployment: it rains for everyone else but pours for us.

Legalese

Banned
Daps
Id definitely say a lot of the late millenial to gen z western black community lacks shame

⠝⠕⠏⠑

Veteran
Daps
This is by far the best answer in this thread.
Thanks but I know a lotta people don’t understand the implications.
People like shame but they don’t like personal accountability and introspection.
They enjoy worrying about others but when it’s time to take inventory of their own issues, it’s a problem.

Hypocrisy and shame can’t exist on the same dimension. That’s part of the major issue.

Edit: Also thanks to ya’ll who repped that previous post. I’ll return rep on recharge.:salute:

Last edited:

Jone2three45

Supporter
Daps
bytch wrote all that bullshyt but loves Meg:russ:
And nikkas hyping that dumb shyt up:mjlol:
But this thecoli
The same forum that half of the posters saw nothing wrong with bytches shaking ass in a restaurant :skip:
And the ones talking about having decorum and manners
Were called flat out c00ns:skip::mjlol:
The levels of hypocrisy, obtuseness, fake militancy that goes on between each thread on here:skip:
Yea I think January is the end of the road for me on here:dead:

:wow::wow::wow: