• YES

• NO

• I need more time

Results are only viewable after voting.

Dr. Acula

Hail Hydra
Supporter
Daps
It sure does not look like it when I sit and watch the gameplay videos.
Here is what you do. You get past the first hour or so and then just make sure you're ready to sink a few hours in. Trust me, after that, you'll be obsessed with collecting animal pelts and hunting down bounties.

This isn't a game you can enjoy watching someone else playing since a large amount of time you're riding around on a horse.

God of War is still the GOTY leader at the moment though even though I enjoy this game.

The Fukin Prophecy

RIP Champ
Daps
The controls complaints are legit, same clunkiness as in GTAV but everything else the Rockstar hate brigade keeps whining about is complete nonsense...

I dont think I need to stress how utterly retarded complaining about missions in a WESTERN being fetch missions and shootouts is...Everyone who purchased this game expected that type of gameplay, a heist oriented old school western...

As for the fast travel...If y'all played the game instead of looking for things to whine about to yell "overrated" you would have noticed in the gang ledger the option for fast travel unlocks when you upgrade Arthur's tent...You would have also noticed the little prompt that tells you there are stage coaches in every town that let you fast travel to places you have unlocked on the map for a fee...

As for the story, it is deep, well written and well acted with Arthur Morgan being the best Rockstar protagonist since Tommy Vercetti...It ties in perfectly with RDR as a prequel so if you enjoyed the first game you'll love this one...

IVS

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
In the sky
Here is what you do. You get past the first hour or so and then just make sure you're ready to sink a few hours in. Trust me, after that, you'll be obsessed with collecting animal pelts and hunting down bounties.

This isn't a game you can enjoy watching someone else playing since a large amount of time you're riding around on a horse.

God of War is still the GOTY leader at the moment though even though I enjoy this game.
Yeah there's no way this can be GOTY. I mean it looks pretty,but thats really all it has going for itself. I wont bother with a game so real, I have to clean the guns, and eat...I want to escape reality, not be immersed in it. Also though the open world looks good, there dont seem to be much happening in it. Shyt was kinda meh from just watching...like the world in it dont really seem alive.

Hell I did not think the first RDR was good actually....but to each his own.

Last edited:

ThirdAct

Superstar
Daps
I'm loving it, I like Westerns though so maybe I'm biased

Plus just wait for that multiplayer to drop, free for all shootouts in this world is gonna be crazy

And if y'all finding the story missions slow, I recommend you turn autosave off and go on a killing and robbery spree, I did this last night and shyt was fire

Dwolf

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Murim
How a company been making open world games for this long and still fukk up the controls:mjlol:
Dont worry. When it comes on pc, the mod gods will remedy any problems and give us the true definitive edition :blessed:

Its just rockstar need to play there part :mjcry:
PC gaming. Where the gamers do the jobs of developers for free :wow:

MidniteJay

無敵
Supporter
Daps
You will when you aim a gun at someone instead of just focusing on them or when you fight with the weapon wheel

I'm liking the game but nobody can convince me the controls aren't ass. I don't care if it was intended or not, any other game would have gotten the bushes for that shyt. I don't remember feeling that way for RDR1 :martin: First Mass Effect and Dragon Age Inquisition would have gotten the bushes for their weak gameplay too if their world and characters took too long to grab interest.

I hope to fukking god they do something about it for MP because I'm gonna get shytted on if it's the same feel as the campaign's controls.