• NO

• I need more time

Results are only viewable after voting.

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
You just gave me a flashback riding around on the horse in mgsv was way better than this wack ass game

You actually took the horse as a buddy on MGSV:scust:

And not Quiet?:hhh:

fukk that....... I went on EVERY mission with her

Don’t know how I would’ve made it without her in this game:wow:

Martha

Brief Keef

Superstar
Daps
Gameplay variety is key for me at least give the game a difficulty

I don't have RDR2

but from what I hear and since I beat RDR1 it doesn't have a difficulty setting on lock aim or free aim and that doesn't count
im gonna just say this....this game shyt's all over RDR1...make your choice either get it or dont

Wildin

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Nobody gives a fukk about that childish 3 year old game!!! :what:

Move the fukk on already, it's like damn it's about to be 2019 and nikkas like...:flabbynsick: you know nintendo was the shyt with BOTW...

:camby: FOH
Too linear for me.

This is botw light. Or the adult version.

I hate that if you walk away or get sidetracked you fail a mission . Sometimes you gotta bust someones head off gp.by that time the dude ran away or road away or you veered too far outside the map of your objective.

Also you have to complete missions in order.

I saw Lenny, got drunk, busted dude out of jail went back to see Dutch and he was like "what do you want?"

I'm like :gucci:

I realize it'll probably come into play later in the story when dude makes good with Dutch but for the developers to not make the character even acknowledge takes away from the game.

It's definitely like playing a movie, but for you to do the work and just have nothing happen is silly to me. At least make general acknowledgement like "we'll talk about that later" or something.

I get it they don't want people to veer off from from the main story but they are cutting off some freedom.

Wildin

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I hate some of the animations like skinning. Just like on botw and that dumb cooking animation I wish you could skip it.

Guile

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Abigail is a ho. It's no wonder John didn't want to claim her or Jack out right at first.

And yeah, the first thing I noticed was how tank-y the controls felt.

FreddyCalhoun

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Houston, TX
I'm loving it, I like Westerns though so maybe I'm biased

Plus just wait for that multiplayer to drop, free for all shootouts in this world is gonna be crazy

And if y'all finding the story missions slow, I recommend you turn autosave off and go on a killing and robbery spree, I did this last night and shyt was fire

AzVGgzS.gif

Deezay

All Star
Daps
Reppin
These Kids
The Arcadium is the last place I'll ever ask for any game buying advice.
Might as well went to the lick that stands in front of the local Bodega.:russ: