Michigan
I've never seen a game this divisive

Great atmosphere

Ambitious

One of a kind attention to detail

Clunky tank controls

Tedious task

Long horse rides that prove Rockstar doesn’t give a fukk about your time

I’m on chapter 2 and I’m jealous at the people enjoying this so much cause there’s a great game here without a bunch of stuff that simply unenjoyable
Much of the time. I be doing other shyt on those horse rides and put the game in cinematic mode. Stay in the same room because if something pops off in that mode and you don't take control it's game over.

-DMP-

The Prince of All Posters
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LWO/Brady Bunch/#Midnightboyz
Game is a vibe. thats the best way i can put it. i just do random shyt. hunt, side quests, etc. i dont really give a shyt about the (main) story.

I would call the game engaging as opposed to fun. It keeps me engaged and doing tasks, but im not necessarily thrilled to be doing some of the tasks. But, because it is a well polished game and i want to achieve the objective, i keep playing.

Dushane Hill

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Squamish, British Columbia
I'm on my second play through and loving it even more than my first. It's key to just take time to explore the world, take in the scenery and do side activities like hunting etc.

I found a lake last night, set up camp and just went hunting for hours - it became nightfall in game - so I slept until morning and resumed until I got what I needed. At the end of it I was able to cop a new jacket made out of what I hunted....probably the most fun I've had gaming in a while. You just gotta have an open minded approach to it, RDR2 just isnt COD...it's a different gaming experience altogether. Like @-DMP- said it just keeps you engaged...not everything is about shooting shyt up and constant explosions. Having said that though theres an entire chapter in the game where the combat and gun fighting is constant...it's a good balance, you just gotta be open minded.

kingofnyc

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Boogie Down BX
game is amazing & crazy fun

had it on day 1, but im only like in the beginning of chapter 2 (( did that LENNYYYYYYYYY.... mission on saturday ))
the fukking best so far

wish Rockstar would've dropped this shyt in da fukking summer when it aint shyt going on

datnigDASTARDLY

catching pigeons
Daps
:yeshrug: sure its fun to play, and to be honest I've never played any game that had me 100% loving every second of it...i don't even think it's possible to love every aspect of a game.

Fact of the matter is, if you're playing a Rockstar game there's certain shyt you should expect.

Tanky ass 2001 resident evil controls is one of them :lolbron:, boring/funny story time traveling from point A to B is another :manny:, and an open world that has strict as fukk advancement requirements is the worst of them.

duckbutta

eienaar van mans
Daps
Reppin
DFW
The GOAT fukkery game...

There have been times where I sit down to play it planning to do some missions and then 2 hours later i aint did shyt but light up some odriskells, dump some dead bodies in a pig pen to get rid of them, rob some homesteads, accidentally set some horses on fire, pimp out my elk fur suit, and run cats off the poker table

All of the fukkery in this game could be it's own stand alone game

Phillyrider807

My Soundtrack is the second “Carter”
Daps
Reppin
215 Uptown!
shyt is trash. Went back to spidey. If it comes to pc I’ll pick it up again when the inevitable mods comes out and fixes the controls

Daps
exactly what kind of missions u expect in a western breh ? you're a cowboy in an outlaw gang...all you're gonna be doing is hittin trains/banks robbing/killing ppl...what u expect some COD/Metal gear shyt ?
Gameplay variety is key for me at least give the game a difficulty

I don't have RDR2

but from what I hear and since I beat RDR1 it doesn't have a difficulty setting on lock aim or free aim and that doesn't count