Is R&B singer Tank speaking facts? “Chris Brown is better than Michael Jackson”

Daps
Chris was a more gifted athlete. Dude could do crazy acrobatic shyt....not necessarily a better dancer though.

Definitely not a better singer.

Chris' peak is maybe Usher if CB wasn't on drugs. Nowhere near MJ's zipcode.

Malik1time

What you looking at?
Daps
Reppin
Queens
Dancer.. yes cb is better but overall package and complete music body of work… cb is not close… MJ worst albums beat cb best albums easy :mjlol: :mjlol: :mjlol:

K.O.N.Y

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NEW YORK CITY
Dancer.. yes cb is better but overall package and complete music body of work… cb is not close… MJ worst albums beat cb best albums easy :mjlol: :mjlol: :mjlol:
Where are people getting this “better dancer” thing from. Mj was considered like a dance god in his prime

Space Cowboy

Allahu Akbar
Daps
Reppin
CowboysNation
CB lacks the universalism of MJ. I listen to MJ and anyone can enjoy his music because it puts you in a happy place. CB doesn’t have that. He makes more limited music. I think of CB and I think of Loyal. I think of MJ and I think of Man In The Mirror or Billie Jean. Chris doesn’t have anything in that category. Chris is a great singer, a great dancer. But overall I feel he’s a much weaker artist.

Last edited:

Hollywood Co

Primetime Reppin
Daps
Reppin
Eastside Atl -
I gotta add the fact that I can’t think of one song that CB showed any real range or change in octave on a song. All his songs are pretty much in the same key and though he can sing, he’s limited as a vocalist even compared to Tank who should be ashamed for saying that man can with or better than MJ.

Deafheaven

Gleaming and Empty
Supporter
Daps
CB has not an original dance, song, or thought in his body and you comparing him to the Goat of pop music with a straight face :dead:

Deafheaven

Gleaming and Empty
Supporter
Daps
Man I'm a Prince stan so I'm not even a MJ super fan like that but you can not name one metric besides dancing that CB can even be close to MJ. All his albums are mid to garbage, no timeless singles/music, has been cosplaying a gangbanger for a decade now. A true clown personality wise. What does a Chris brown greatest hits album even look like :dead: you going to go from Bad, Billie Jean, Human Nature tier records to Run it??? fukk out of here :mjlol:

Tanks a weirdo to even come up with this thought.