Is Ohio The Most Racist State In America

RichRistretto

I make statements
Daps
Reppin
Nice interiors and The Game
:sas2:Everyone is giving their personal input; but why not just use real-world data? Studies on racism in America via geography have already been done.
This is a map of America done by the Washington Post displaying racial populations by area of the country.
WashingtonPost segregation-us-cities Damn look at all those cacs :deadrose::ohhh:

T9wXVlu.png

ZfhYeeT.png

:jbhmm:As bruhs have said in earlier posts; minorities are overwhelmingly populated in urban areas vs rural areas-aka MAGA country
This map is from the southern poverty law center displaying the number of hate groups in American states
www.splcenter.org

YsGAK3x.png

Every state has a listed racist group except New Mexico lol :dead:

:ohhh:This map was done by Harvard to display the level of racial bias that cacs have. The lower the score the better;
anything above 0.402 is a hardcore racist.

:whoo:"While there is some variation across areas, it’s worth noting that even the bluest states showed robust pro-White biases in implicit attitudes, so these maps illustrate which states or countries have relatively higher or lower pro-White implicit bias, not which do or do not have a bias at all." :comeon:

Second, the data underlying these graphs do not come from a “representative sample” of people from each area. Those Project Implicit participants are volunteers who are perhaps already interested in the notion of implicit bias and almost certainly skew the sample in some ways (for example, PI participants tend to be more politically liberal and educated than other people living in the same area). Results might look different if these were truly random samples of each area.
Harvard-implicit.harvard.edu
MEtxs3n.jpg

Here's one of Europe for the hell of it. lol:mjgrin:, Look at Ukraine bruhs(UA). Bloodshot red.:whew::skip:
uQ4ROui.jpg

Here are some maps displaying the election results for Barack Obama.
2008:banderas::whew:
tAnnNMe.png

2012:banderas::whew:
E7JbPEG.png

The 2020 presidential election between Joe Biden and Donald J Trump
mgu3SiZ.png

A data collection of interracial marriage in America by city and state
XWIOiCT.png

eDXOORo.png

PX1rRWZ.png

Dave24

Superstar
Daps
:sas2:Everyone is giving their personal input; but why not just use real-world data? Studies on racism in America via geography have already been done.
This is a map of America done by the Washington Post displaying racial populations by area of the country.
WashingtonPost segregation-us-cities Damn look at all those cacs :deadrose::ohhh:

T9wXVlu.png

ZfhYeeT.png

:jbhmm:As bruhs have said in earlier posts; minorities are overwhelmingly populated in urban areas vs rural areas-aka MAGA country
This map is from the southern poverty law center displaying the number of hate groups in American states
www.splcenter.org

YsGAK3x.png

Every state has a listed racist group except New Mexico lol :dead:

:ohhh:This map was done by Harvard to display the level of racial bias that cacs have. The lower the score the better;
anything above 0.402 is a hardcore racist.

:whoo:"While there is some variation across areas, it’s worth noting that even the bluest states showed robust pro-White biases in implicit attitudes, so these maps illustrate which states or countries have relatively higher or lower pro-White implicit bias, not which do or do not have a bias at all." :comeon:

Second, the data underlying these graphs do not come from a “representative sample” of people from each area. Those Project Implicit participants are volunteers who are perhaps already interested in the notion of implicit bias and almost certainly skew the sample in some ways (for example, PI participants tend to be more politically liberal and educated than other people living in the same area). Results might look different if these were truly random samples of each area.
Harvard-implicit.harvard.edu
MEtxs3n.jpg

Here's one of Europe for the hell of it. lol:mjgrin:, Look at Ukraine bruhs(UA). Bloodshot red.:whew::skip:
uQ4ROui.jpg

Here are some maps displaying the election results for Barack Obama.
2008:banderas::whew:
tAnnNMe.png

2012:banderas::whew:
E7JbPEG.png

The 2020 presidential election between Joe Biden and Donald J Trump
mgu3SiZ.png

A data collection of interracial marriage in America by city and state
XWIOiCT.png

eDXOORo.png

PX1rRWZ.png

Subbed

@PAWG Life

@humminbird

@Realm-Breaker

Interesting data

Save $ not Hoes

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Breh they got kkk crosses by the freeway in Cincinnati. I’m pretty sure the major cities ain’t like that but that’s it. I ain’t surprised at ALLwish I could google image that bs

#AAGang; formerly Selah
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Syracuse
Miss the forest and only see the trees brehs.
I understand what he's saying but Binghamton is still a different animal than Buffalo. And I already said this a stupid debate to begin with.
There are very few things that are happening in one city that aren't happening in another when it comes to racism.

3rdWorld

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
I understand what he's saying but Binghamton is still a different animal than Buffalo. And I already said this a stupid debate to begin with.
There are very few things that are happening in one city that aren't happening in another when it comes to racism.

Buffalo is very racist..
It's a hockey loving cac city up there and you know what they're about.

Id say West Virginia..

It's dirt poor and always had that tag.

ObsidianDev

All Star
Daps
Reppin
OH
No :mjlol:

What you have here when it comes to racist Whites are either:

A. Whites who like to cosplay by wearing camo and using exaggerated southern accents because we're next to Kentucky.

B. Whites who are 1 or 2 generations removed from the South (usually their parents/grandparents coming from Kentucky, Georgia, or one of the Carolinas).

Both groups dress the part, but won't do shyt outside of the rural farm towns