Is Ohio The Most Racist State In America

KingJay

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Philly bouls, Trust the Process
I've seen just as much open racists, Confederate flags, and MAGA supporters in Upstate New York, Pennsylvania, and parts of Long Island as I have in South Carolina visiting my family.
It's only the cities in the NE that are better. Rest is pretty rough. Philly is pretty good, but once you leave the city we call that Pennsyltucky. shyt gets like the South real quick. I remember in rural PA my mom and I being told we wouldn't be served at a gas station and that we should leave town before it gets dark

Iverson_64

Superstar
Daps
66% non-Hispanic white vs 58. This isn't just a Black & White conversation anymore.

The Midwest, yes. But the gap between the Midwest and Northeast is larger than that between the Northeast and South.
Well, the Deep South and the DMV still remains the Blackest parts of America % wise and Texas/Florida has a large population of Black people too.

The Midwest and Northeast outside of urban cities is White as hell and there's a lot of lily White suburbs and rural areas there. And they've been losing a lot of Black people to the South ironically due to cost of living and wanting to be around other Black people.

Shadow King

Quiet N***a Loud Choppa
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Hometown of Cherokee at Law
Complex of what realizing that there are states not in the South that are racist as fukk....ok ya got me:stopitslime:
No, this goes beyond this thread.
Well, the Deep South and the DMV still remains the Blackest parts of America % wise and Texas/Florida has a large population of Black people too.

The Midwest and Northeast outside of urban cities is White as hell and there's a lot of lily White suburbs and rural areas there. And they've been losing a lot of Black people to the South ironically due to cost of living and wanting to be around other Black people.
I never said the South wasn't the blackest...

Iverson_64

Superstar
Daps
It's only the cities in the NE that are better. Rest is pretty rough. Philly is pretty good, but once you leave the city we call that Pennsyltucky. shyt gets like the South real quick. I remember in rural PA my mom and I being told we wouldn't be served at a gas station and that we should leave town before it gets dark
Pennsylvania is very underrated in terms of racism.

South Dakota is another state underrated for racism. I have a military friend who's been stationed over their and he got racially profiled numerous times by Whites and had to resort to proving his soldier status to get more respect.

And the Native Americans were very racist and would casually call him the N word or tell him to go back to Africa. What's funny is that the Natives also dikkride Black culture and the NBA despite this.

General Mills

More often than not I tend to take that L.
Daps
Reppin
Piffsburgh, PA
There are way more poor white people in Ohio.
More poor people in Ohio over WV??

I disagree. Strongly. WV has to be one of the poorest states. I grew up in Pittsburgh. Which is about 40 minutes from WV and Ohio. I have been to both places. WV is like a different planet

daemonova

hit it, & I didn't go Erykah Badu crazy, #yallmad
Daps
Any state that has a large numbers yts can be on the running for the most racist state in America, so unless you like in Oklahoma or New Mexico, assume you live in the most racist state in America.

Mike Nasty

Superstar
Daps

I disagree. Strongly. WV has to be one of the poorest states. I grew up in Pittsburgh. Which is about 40 minutes from WV and Ohio. I have been to both places. WV is like a different planet
He said the number of people, yes WV is poor, but Ohio has whole majority white cities that are nothing but poverty, shout out Portsmouth.

General Mills

More often than not I tend to take that L.
Daps
Reppin
Piffsburgh, PA
He said the number of people, yes WV is poor, but Ohio has whole majority white cities that are nothing but poverty, shout out Portsmouth.
Ahhh. If we are going by the population then I can see where you are coming from

WV is I believe the 3rd poorest date in the Union. The whole state is poor besides a few college cities like Morgantown.

As a state WV is far poorer than Ohio. But I assume Ohio has more white people in general because most of Wv is vacant but beautiful landscape.

Baka's Weird Case

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Goon Squad - Catset

theres probably technically more in ohio just because theres so many more people. the percentage in WV would be way way higher

edit: got beaten to it :mjcry:

NoirDynosaur

Yurrrrrrrrrr
Daps
Reppin
Planet Earth
Whoever said the East Coast can be racist is spot on

Upstate NY definitely has racist and prejudice undertones

Certain towns have that sundown aura

The Buffalo shooting is confirmed proof

#AAGang; formerly Selah
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Syracuse
Whoever said the East Coast can be racist is spot on

Upstate NY definitely has racist and prejudice undertones

Certain towns have that sundown aura

The Buffalo shooting is confirmed proof
That demon wasn't even from Buffalo though.