Is Ohio The Most Racist State In America

Child_Of_God

Love is a long road.
Daps
Reppin
Washington D.C.
I don't know about Ohio but i've heard shady things about Oregon
w0vBqzT.png
Oregon once had a law banning Black people from residing in the state during the 19th century.

Daps
Jackson water crisis began in August of 22'. Its currently March of 23'...so not even a year has gone by

Flint's man made water crisis began in 2014 and a full 8 years later they just fixed it....Go sit down at the childrens table grown folks are talking
Jackson is also man made. You should read up on it and stop talking like you know anything. Shutting the fukk up and reading would do you a ton of good in life.

You probably know next to nothing about either situation but ur a retard who just likes to post dumb shyt for message board daps

Daps
Oregon once had a law banning Black people from residing in the state during the 19th century.
It’s also one of the most progressive states in the country now so I’m not sure why oregons racist past before our parents were born has anything to do with this conversation. By that logic every single state in the US is racist( I mean it is but that’s an entirely different conversation) because slavery was legal everywhere at one point and we should stop playing oppression olympics on this subject

DonB90

Superstar
Daps
Jackson is also man made. You should read up on it and stop talking like you know anything. Shutting the fukk up and reading would do you a ton of good in life.

You probably know next to nothing about either situation but ur a retard who just likes to post dumb shyt for message board daps
So what your saying is that both were man made thru intentionally underfunding of water treatment systems by their state legislatures....ergo there is no difference between Flint, Michigan and Jackson, Mississippi other then ones above the Mason Dixon Line and one occured way back in 2014 while the other occured not even 12 months ago?

Is that what your implying because if so I won the argument like I normally do

GoAggieGo.

getting blitzed.
Daps
Reppin
ATL via Tre 4
Didn’t spend a long time there, but I lived in Columbus for 6 months. Had an intern I did, and had to drive to a hick town, 45 mins from Columbus, M-F for work. Overall, the people seemed like good, hardworking folks.

Mississippi wasn’t bad either, and I spent years there. Alot of the folks seemed like some good people. Hospitable. Looked out for my family. My parents still live down there, and if it was that bad, I imagine they’d leave. They have the means to.

Shadow King

Quiet N***a Loud Choppa
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Hometown of Cherokee at Law
I'm not defending the South and I'm a New Yorker myself with maternal roots from South Carolina.

I'm just saying the gap in racism is very narrow in the grand scheme of things.

And there's literally tons of places in the East Coast, Midwest, and Pacific Northwest that are just as dangerous for Black people to be in past a certain time. The Howard Beach incident wasn't even that long ago in NYC. Mexican gangsters in LA have been firebombing Black people's homes and killing/harrassing innocent Black people for years. The rural Midwest is MAGA central and full of open racists. And the PNW has open White nationalists trying to establish a new territory.

I've been to the Carolinas, Virginia, Florida, and Georgia many times. And I actually lived in Texas at one point. There's racism in the South for sure. But the gap is narrow. Outside of major cities, the East and the Midwest is Whiter than snow and they're very hostile when the Black population gets too high outside of urban neighborhoods.
Not really

Iverson_64

Superstar
Daps
Not really
Compared to the South? Yes it is.

The South is the only region with a "Black Belt" in the U.S. Only the DMV(which includes a Southern State) is on that same level of Blackness.

The East Coast/New England as well as the Midwest outside of certain cities is White as hell. The South is the only region where there's rural Black communities.

Daps
So what your saying is that both were man made thru intentionally underfunding of water treatment systems by their state legislatures....ergo there is no difference between Flint, Michigan and Jackson, Mississippi other then ones above the Mason Dixon Line and one occured way back in 2014 while the other occured not even 12 months ago?

Is that what your implying because if so I won the argument like I normally do
Are you still doing that thing where you pretend to care about black people for internet daps despite everything you post about and say we should do usually results in harm to the black community?

You should try going outside after you read up on this stuff. The idea that a state that allows the existence of Dearborn is more racist that Mississippi or Alabama is comedy

Not to mention Michigan is currently one of the most progressive states in America right now. Ur a moron

You didn’t even bother to check on the flint Michigan situation because as I’ve pointed out many times you play militant on the internet like a fakkit despite very clearly not giving a flying shyt about black Americans

Anything for that dopamine hit

Last edited:

Shadow King

Quiet N***a Loud Choppa
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Hometown of Cherokee at Law
Compared to the South? Yes it is.

The South is the only region with a "Black Belt" in the U.S. Only the DMV(which includes a Southern State) is on that same level of Blackness.

The East Coast/New England as well as the Midwest outside of certain cities is White as hell. The South is the only region where there's rural Black communities.
66% non-Hispanic white vs 58. This isn't just a Black & White conversation anymore.

The Midwest, yes. But the gap between the Midwest and Northeast is larger than that between the Northeast and South.

DonB90

Superstar
Daps
Are you still doing that thing where you pretend to care about black people for internet daps despite everything you post about and say we should do usually results in harm to the black community?

You should try going outside after you read up on this stuff. The idea that a state that allows the existence of Dearborn is more racist that Mississippi or Alabama is comedy

Not to mention Michigan is currently one of the most progressive states in America right now. Ur a moron

You didn’t even bother to check on the flint Michigan situation because as I’ve pointed out many times you play militant on the internet like a fakkit despite very clearly not giving a flying shyt about black Americans
This was about OHIO... you're the one who brought up Michigan Tf you talking about....:mjlol:go sit down somewhere