Is Ohio The Most Racist State In America

Save $ not Hoes

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
I got family in Columbus and Dallas nikkas can get all they way fukk outta here with that Ohio being better shyt unless you in Cleveland or maybe Cincinnati it’s mainly cacs in Columbus. I remember my cousin telling me about nazis out on the streets. There was a whole thread on this shyt but they been doing it in Ohio

murksiderock

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
SMF and LAX to VA and NC
Ohio especially Columbus area outside of say Southern California has always been a hotbed of fakkit goosestepping cacs. A lot of em have ties to law enforcement and the like since the 90's and the Milita types pussies in Michigan, but they'll never pull off shyt major because please believe, even tho they hate our asses and jews, and believe in white supremacy, within those movements, class is the main wedge that keeps them from fully acting an ass like they use to in the 00's etc.

They also were responsible for spreading some bullshyt about "kill whitey day" around the high schools back in the day, and like with what went down in Milwaukee back in 2011 turned out to be some bullshyt.

If a mfer can't make it in Columbus they ass is worthless.

Funny you mention Sissy- I mean Cincinnati, every chick black or not from there either took her ass to Chicago, California or anywhere else in Florida and usually did good for herself. Meanwhile dudes just sitting around, black or not, with they thumb up they ass wondering why every party got eight dudes for every one bytch.

Cleveland is rough as hell, but I got more love for it than fukking Cincinnati....absolutely nothing of value except the Reds, come from that bytch.

It's not bad, but as someone mentioned people lean into that rust belt, blue collar bullshyt like it means anything.
What part of Ohio are you from, bro?

I've only ever been to Cleveland and surrounding area. And I really, really enjoyed Northeast Ohio. Never been to Columbus but I've known a decent amount of people over the years who've been there or moved there, and I've never heard anything bad about it. Most people give it rave reviews...

Cincinnati on the other hand, I've definitely heard bad shyt about. Specifically, how racist white people and cops are there. Cleveland I've heard bad things about, mostly about the violence and blight. Then I went to Cleveland, and like you said, it's definitely rough. The hoods in Cleveland are the hood for real, no Grey area. It's a rough looking city...

But the people were amazingly nice! And the nice areas of Cleveland are nice. Downtown was a little underwhelming to me, but Cleveland has some real charm to it...

And yeah I can tell most Ohioans I've met definitely lean into that blue collar ethos 🤣 🤣

In a different reality I could see myself living in Ohio to give it a shot!

RickyDiBiase

The Sword of Jesus of Nazareth
Daps
Reppin
Cbus
No
i lived in Ohio for a long time, also lived in Texas, Florida, Georgia, and Alabama. Ohio wasn't most racist of those 5 places

I really hate how racist Georgia is cause MAN do I love visiting there.

And the breh below me knows I'm a Houston fanboy, but other than that, they can keep the Lone star.

What part of Ohio are you from, bro?

I've only ever been to Cleveland and surrounding area. And I really, really enjoyed Northeast Ohio. Never been to Columbus but I've known a decent amount of people over the years who've been there or moved there, and I've never heard anything bad about it. Most people give it rave reviews...

Cincinnati on the other hand, I've definitely heard bad shyt about. Specifically, how racist white people and cops are there. Cleveland I've heard bad things about, mostly about the violence and blight. Then I went to Cleveland, and like you said, it's definitely rough. The hoods in Cleveland are the hood for real, no Grey area. It's a rough looking city...

But the people were amazingly nice! And the nice areas of Cleveland are nice. Downtown was a little underwhelming to me, but Cleveland has some real charm to it...

And yeah I can tell most Ohioans I've met definitely lean into that blue collar ethos 🤣 🤣

In a different reality I could see myself living in Ohio to give it a shot!

Was born in Pittsburgh, raised in woodland park in Columbus

I don't fukk with cacs period, but I honestly have no complaints about living out here, Across the street from me is city limits, so I can pop in and out when I wanna show my face at a function, but with the lil one, when I'm not in the office or the field, I'm with him and the missies.

Cleveland I have more better experiences, always looked at it as our version of Detroit. Through the squalor and all you find some beautiful people.

and breh, if you think people from Ohio is nice, brehs from Michigan whether they from Flint, Lansing or the D act like you they long lost family! lol yeah some brehs ain't shyt, but most people is cool as hell.

:sas2:through breh, you can always cop some plots of land if you interested. Better get in on it now before 2030's roll around. IYKYK

Majestyx

Duck Season
Daps
Reppin
Los Scandalous
I really hate how racist Georgia is cause MAN do I love visiting there.

And the breh below me knows I'm a Houston fanboy, but other than that, they can keep the Lone star.

Was born in Pittsburgh, raised in woodland park in Columbus

I don't fukk with cacs period, but I honestly have no complaints about living out here, Across the street from me is city limits, so I can pop in and out when I wanna show my face at a function, but with the lil one, when I'm not in the office or the field, I'm with him and the missies.

Cleveland I have more better experiences, always looked at it as our version of Detroit. Through the squalor and all you find some beautiful people.

and breh, if you think people from Ohio is nice, brehs from Michigan whether they from Flint, Lansing or the D act like you they long lost family! lol yeah some brehs ain't shyt, but most people is cool as hell.

:sas2:through breh, you can always cop some plots of land if you interested. Better get in on it now before 2030's roll around. IYKYK
Rust belt brehs, we are cool AF. I'm from cleveland, but live in LA now. went to school in columbus and just in general been all through pittsburg. toledo, detroit, chicago. we are good people. i still got people in all those areas, and in LA those the main people i ended up being cool with(other folks from the areas). Now sometimes the CACs, because they mainly polish and Irish (cop connection), can be on bullshyt.

The bad parts of cleveland can be real fukked up and run down, but the good parts are cool.

DonB90

Superstar
Daps
The thing with Southerners is theres usually a shared familiarity there so even though its :mjtf:with Black folks and :mjpls: with white folks, we know how to interact with each other in open spaces and go along with our daily business...These midwestern crackas on the other hand are a strange breed and would rather see you not existing then interacting with you in their lil towns our suburban part of their cities.

I hate it when I'm right:sas2: