Is Ohio The Most Racist State In America

DonB90

Superstar
Daps
I lived in tx and fl and they both got ohio beat.
How Black people living in Ohio compared to FL?
I wanna see you lie here on the innanet

How Black people living in Texas compared to Ohio whats the net migration of both those states of Black people I'm interested?

Colombus :skip:

Akron:unimpressed:

Cleveland :scust:

Vs Houston, Dallas, and Austin. What Black person choosing Ohio?

Be for real

murksiderock

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
SMF and LAX to VA and NC
How Black people living in Ohio compared to FL?
I wanna see you lie here on the innanet

How Black people living in Texas compared to Ohio whats the net migration of both those states of Black people I'm interested?

Colombus :skip:

Akron:unimpressed:

Cleveland :scust:

Vs Houston, Dallas, and Austin. What Black person choosing Ohio?

Be for real
Bruh I'd easily, easily, easily take Ohio over Texas...

Better weather alone gets Ohio the W. Columbus is popping, ton of us there abd fine women. Never been but I have a feeling if I ever see Columbus I'd wanna stay, it just seems like my kinda city...

You didn't mention Cincinnati, which is where everyone knows is racist as fukk. But I've stayed two months in El Paso, super fukking racist, those Hispanics aren't any better. Texas has so much racist history, don't let it off the hook here...

All the other cities besides El Paso are okay. Texas loses for weather alone, though!

DonB90

Superstar
Daps
Bruh I'd easily, easily, easily take Ohio over Texas...

Better weather alone gets Ohio the W. Columbus is popping, ton of us there abd fine women. Never been but I have a feeling if I ever see Columbus I'd wanna stay, it just seems like my kinda city...

You didn't mention Cincinnati, which is where everyone knows is racist as fukk. But I've stayed two months in El Paso, super fukking racist, those Hispanics aren't any better. Texas has so much racist history, don't let it off the hook here...

All the other cities besides El Paso are okay. Texas loses for weather alone, though!
Name me a city in Ohio that has more Black wealth than Houston?

Cleveland perhaps......???

General Mills

More often than not I tend to take that L.
Daps
Reppin
Piffsburgh, PA
Exactly.

Up North, it's straight up symbolic for being :mjpls: And it's more common than people think. There's parts of NY, Pennsylvania, Ohio, Indiana, and Rhode Island that are every bit as MAGA and openly racist as the South's reputation.

They just get overlooked because people stereotypically associate Northeasterners of being White liberals and yuppies and Midwesterners with being diet Southerners with less racism. In reality, there's TONS of MAGA types up North especially in rural communities and various "ethnic White" communities.

What's funny, too, is that sometimes the "ethnic Whites" overcompensate for being non-Waspy by being more aggressively racist than a lot of stereotypical rednecks. There was a Neo-Nazi rally in South Boston last year on St. Patrick's day. And there was a Sicilian KKK member in Connecticut who lead a racist rally in Upstate CT(by UConn) in celebration of a Black man who got killed by the police.

People sleep on East Coast racism. And Midwestern racism is literally no different from the South barring the fact that there's more segregation there and Black people are extremely concentrated in the city areas while MAGA White's stay in their own bubbles.(By contrast, MAGA Whites and Black folks run into each other far more often in the South.)
Facts. I’ve spent most of my adult life living in northern Florida. I am from Pittsburgh Pa. I moved back home to Pittsburgh for a couple of years to help my parents.

I have seen more Maga/ Confederate flags and paraphernalia in Pittsburgh by a WIDE margin over Florida

Way more slick passive aggressive racism. I told my Parents has it always been like this?? :gucci:

They said yup. We grew up sheltered so we did not really see it when I was a kid. But it was always there

Iverson_64

Superstar
Daps
Facts. I’ve spent most of my adult life living in northern Florida. I am from Pittsburgh Pa. I moved back home to Pittsburgh for a couple of years to help my parents.

I have seen more Maga/ Confederate flags and paraphernalia in Pittsburgh by a WIDE margin over Florida

Way more slick passive aggressive racism. I told my Parents has it always been like this?? :gucci:

They said yup. We grew up sheltered so we did not really see it when I was a kid. But it was always there
Pennsylvania is pretty :mjpls: outside Philly.

RickyDiBiase

The Sword of Jesus of Nazareth
Daps
Reppin
Cbus
Ill justcdayvlast week in Columbus the jewish side of town had to have armed security for one of their religious fest.

Ohio especially Columbus area outside of say Southern California has always been a hotbed of fakkit goosestepping cacs. A lot of em have ties to law enforcement and the like since the 90's and the Milita types pussies in Michigan, but they'll never pull off shyt major because please believe, even tho they hate our asses and jews, and believe in white supremacy, within those movements, class is the main wedge that keeps them from fully acting an ass like they use to in the 00's etc.

They also were responsible for spreading some bullshyt about "kill whitey day" around the high schools back in the day, and like with what went down in Milwaukee back in 2011 turned out to be some bullshyt.

None have more black wealth than Houston. Cleveland and Cincinnati are notoriously rough for black folk, but black people in Columbus are doing well...
If a mfer can't make it in Columbus they ass is worthless.

Funny you mention Sissy- I mean Cincinnati, every chick black or not from there either took her ass to Chicago, California or anywhere else in Florida and usually did good for herself. Meanwhile dudes just sitting around, black or not, with they thumb up they ass wondering why every party got eight dudes for every one bytch.

Cleveland is rough as hell, but I got more love for it than fukking Cincinnati....absolutely nothing of value except the Reds, come from that bytch.

Seems like an insufferable state

It's not bad, but as someone mentioned people lean into that rust belt, blue collar bullshyt like it means anything.