Is Ohio The Most Racist State In America

Daps
Reppin
Bucktown, U.S.A. (Harlem, NY) + 'Cuse, NY
Bottom line is that wherever there's White people there's gonna be racism, bigotry, prejudice of some sorts. Why? Cause they can't help it, it's far too ingrained in their nature.

Racial problems is likely to be around when they are within the vicinity.

Some places, as another bruh said are worse than others and it has a lot is driven by longstanding regional and locale culture, among other things.

The South and The Appalachian (Southern New York all the way down to Northern Mississippi) are by far the most racist areas of America due to cultural traditions, some think the South in the modern day isn't so bad and that's probably true if you're staying within the big cities of the South where demographics are more diverse.

When you start drifting towards the small-mid sized towns and counties that's where things start to get more White en route to more racialness in atmosphere, when White people are left alone to themselves in their own bubble, surprisingly racial sentiments and such tend to manifest and arise to alarming degrees, the Tops Market Buffalo shooter for example lived in a isolated small southern backwood White county of New York State far away from Black people (hence his zip code search mission) but you see how he turned out.

You'd think by them (White people) being isolated in their little towns and counties away from other people, whether they be Black, Latino, Asian, Jewish, etc, etc that they'd be more “at ease” but they're actually more hostile.

Last edited:

Iverson_64

Superstar
Daps
Bottom line is that wherever there's White people there's gonna be racism, bigotry, prejudice of some sorts. Why? Cause they can't help it, it's far too ingrained in their nature.

Racial problems is likely to be around when they are within the vicinity.

Some places, as another bruh said are worse than others and it has a lot is driven by longstanding regional and locale culture, among other things.

The South and The Appalachian (Southern New York all the way down to Northern Mississippi) are by far the most racist areas of America due to cultural traditions, some think the South in the modern day isn't so bad and that's probably true if you're staying within the big cities of the South where demographics are more diverse.

When you start drifting towards the small-mid sized towns and counties that's where things start to get more White en route to more racialness in atmosphere, when White people are left alone to themselves in their own bubble, surprisingly racial sentiments and such tend to manifest and arise to alarming degrees, the Tops Market Buffalo shooter for example lived in a isolated small southern backwood White county of New York State far away from Black people (hence his zip code search mission) but you see how he turned out.

You'd think by them (White people) being isolated in their little towns and counties away from other people, whether they be Black, Latino, Asian, Jewish, etc, etc that they'd be more “at ease” but they're actually more hostile.
Southern New York is an entirely different region from the South breh. Besides, the actual Southern part of New York is where the Tri-State area is. Western and Upstate New York are where the neo-rednecks and open racists tend to reside and they have zero connection to the South. Most of the Whites are still descended from Ellis Island and have a totally different culture.

I'd say rural America and White America in general is equally :mjpls: no matter where you go.

California has the largest skinhead/Neo Nazi population in the U.S. and there's also a lot of Black/Mexican and Black/Asian issues to boot. Milwaukee is the most segregated city and has the biggest racial wealth gap in the entire country. Boston is blatantly racist. South Philly had Italians going against BLM protesters. NYC is super segregated and has plenty of groups(White/Jewish, Asian/Indian, and Hispanic) that are blatantly racist in their communities. Maine's former governor Paul LePage went on an unhinged racist rant against Blacks and Hispanics back in 2016. The Pacific Northwest(Idaho, Wyoming, Montanta, rural WA/OR) is becoming a new mecca for open White nationalists looking to escape minorities.

The South is a convenient scapegoat but the gap among racism isn't as big as you think. Ironically, there's more White/Black integrated neighborhoods and interracial marriage than other parts of the country. But, overall, rural cacs and Republican cacs are on the same exact page no matter what region. In fact, it's been proven that Black voters are the ONLY reason why Kathy Hochul became the governor over a Republican in New York

Daps
Or does that blow a hole in alot of y'alls little " I'm not from the South so I'm a superior form of Black" theory :troll:
But in all seriousness that seems like a God awful state with a abnormally large percentage of its police force who look like pure unadulterated descendants of Klansmen its definitely in my top 5 list.
Looking at the Afroman thread and it clicked how more often then not these things take place in Ohio

:francis:
Mississippi won’t fix the drinking water issue in Jackson and Alabama literally exists. So no

The only northern state more racist than any southern state is easily Idaho which has literally become a Nazi stronghold

Micky Mikey

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Not surprised to see Michigan UP on there. Its a beautiful area but infested with zombified gauntly looking racist cacs in camoflague gear. In fact, there are too many beautiful areas in the United States infested with these vermin. Its a real shame.

And Ohio is racist as fukk. A bunch of unbathed stringy haired cigarette smelling cacs in camo gear and Trump flags.

General Mills

More often than not I tend to take that L.
Daps
Reppin
Piffsburgh, PA
Ohio has its issues. No doubt. But WV is hostile to black people in general. When I would drive home to visit my folks in Pittsburgh I have to go thru WV.

Them boys be waiting to fukk with you if your black. I do NOT fukk around in WV

Western Pa is nothing but a slightly less frumpy WV. Same racists

GPBear

The Tape Crusader
Daps
Reppin
Bay-to-PDX
I've traveled a lot in recent years for business. Two states I've been to where I could literally feel the racism. Ohio and Delaware.
Goddamn Delaware pigs pulled thelonious monk out of a car for trying to check into a whites only motel then beat his hands with Billy clubs

I live in Oregon, there were literal lash and black-exclusion laws on the books, flooding of vanport, annexation of the Alberta district.

I’d say Louisiana is also up there, that states ran by motherfukkers who still run things like it’s 1886

invalid

Banned
Daps
A branch of my family came to Chicago from Ohio. We still have family there around Columbus, Westerville, Springfield, and Yellow Springs. They all appear to be doing well. Engineers, Doctors, and Computer Scientist. They all are civic minded and always see them out and about participating in the local community. Anecdotal, I know, but I've never seen any of them complain about racism where their at in Ohio.

The South gets a lot of flack, but I've been to most states in the south, spent a lot of time in Mississippi as I have family there too, and I've found white people, at least on the ground level, to be kind and hospitable. Most of the white people are in the same predicament as the black folks, and at least, because they've been living next to each other for generations, I've found their relationship to be almost kin-like. Now, Mississippi has a lot of structural and systemic racism and you will be sure to find a lot of open racism in a lot of the secluded rural parts. But my interactions with folks in Mississippi and other southern states have been generally pleasant. Granted, I'm respectful of people and their communities, wherever they are so I typically don't have any issues.

DonB90

Superstar
Daps
Mississippi won’t fix the drinking water issue in Jackson and Alabama literally exists. So no

The only northern state more racist than any southern state is easily Idaho which has literally become a Nazi stronghold
They fix it in Flint yet? Is Flint in the South? So no to your no.