Is Ohio The Most Racist State In America

Daps
Reppin
Bucktown, U.S.A. (Harlem, NY) + 'Cuse, NY
Southern New York is an entirely different region from the South breh. Besides, the actual Southern part of New York is where the Tri-State area is. Western and Upstate New York are where the neo-rednecks and open racists tend to reside and they have zero connection to the South. Most of the Whites are still descended from Ellis Island and have a totally different culture.

I'd say rural America and White America in general is equally :mjpls: no matter where you go.

California has the largest skinhead/Neo Nazi population in the U.S. and there's also a lot of Black/Mexican and Black/Asian issues to boot. Milwaukee is the most segregated city and has the biggest racial wealth gap in the entire country. Boston is blatantly racist. South Philly had Italians going against BLM protesters. NYC is super segregated and has plenty of groups(White/Jewish, Asian/Indian, and Hispanic) that are blatantly racist in their communities. Maine's former governor Paul LePage went on an unhinged racist rant against Blacks and Hispanics back in 2016. The Pacific Northwest(Idaho, Wyoming, Montanta, rural WA/OR) is becoming a new mecca for open White nationalists looking to escape minorities.

The South is a convenient scapegoat but the gap among racism isn't as big as you think. Ironically, there's more White/Black integrated neighborhoods and interracial marriage than other parts of the country. But, overall, rural cacs and Republican cacs are on the same exact page no matter what region. In fact, it's been proven that Black voters are the ONLY reason why Kathy Hochul became the governor over a Republican in New York
Southern NY/tier IS Upstate and Western NY, the rural section of Upstate that is, which is where these supremacists and neo-nazis of New York State tend to reside, they're not coming from the populated cities of Rochester, Buffalo, Syracuse, etc. That Tops Market Buffalo shooter was from a small town of the Southern tier located in Western NY.

You're mistaken and confused, I never said Southern New York is apart of the South, Appalachian is apart of the South. The Appalachian region/trail starts from Northern Mississippi passing through numerous regions in various states in the South, Midwest, and the Northeast (with Southern New York being one of the locations), it came about during what was known as the “Hillbilly Migration”.

The Appalachians were once a descendant of people a long time ago, some of them still exist, hence the nickname of the Appalachian trail.

The South is the most racist section of the United States, I understand SOME Southerners wanting to distance themselves from the past but it's the truth, an absence of proof isn't a proof of absence. Modern times things have gotten better down there but as I said many of those integrated neighborhoods you speak of are within the diverse “big” cities of the South, which is common, however the South has twice as many areas that are not diverse (particularly the small towns and counties which are places a Black person should not be at past a certain time.

You don't need to make attempts in trying to “school” me about my own birth place, NYC and I know my state pretty well.

The bottom line is that wherever there is White people, you can expect racism, bigotry, and prejudice of all sorts to be in the atmosphere because that's just who they are, they're gonna rub off those things regardless of how hard they “try” not to.

Last edited:

Mike Nasty

Superstar
Daps
I was going to say the eastern part of Ohio which is basically Appalachia, but I also remember those small towns in the north would protest integrated High schools when they came to play football (in the 80s), but overall the state doesn't stand out from the south.

Iverson_64

Superstar
Daps
Southern NY/tier IS Upstate and Western NY, the rural section of upstate that is. That Tops Market Buffalo shooter was from the Southern tier of Western NY.

You're mistaken and confused, I never said Southern New York is apart of the South, Appalachian is apart of the South. The Appalachian region/trail starts from Northern Mississippi passing through numerous regions in various states in the South, Midwest, and the Northeast (with Southern New York being one of the locations), it came about during what was known as the “Hillbilly Migration”.

The South is the most racist section of the United States, I understand Southerners trying to distance themselves from that image but it's the truth. Modern times things have gotten better down there but As I said many of those integrated neighborhoods you speak of a within the diverse “big” cities of the South, which is common, however the South has twice as many areas that are not diverse and are places a Black person should be at past a certain time.

You don't need to make attempts in trying to “school” me about my own birth place, NYC.

The bottom line is that wherever there is White people, you can expect racism, bigotry, and prejudice of all sorts to be in the atmosphere because that's just who they are, they're gonna rub off those things regardless of how hard they “try” not to.
I'm not defending the South and I'm a New Yorker myself with maternal roots from South Carolina.

I'm just saying the gap in racism is very narrow in the grand scheme of things.

And there's literally tons of places in the East Coast, Midwest, and Pacific Northwest that are just as dangerous for Black people to be in past a certain time. The Howard Beach incident wasn't even that long ago in NYC. Mexican gangsters in LA have been firebombing Black people's homes and killing/harrassing innocent Black people for years. The rural Midwest is MAGA central and full of open racists. And the PNW has open White nationalists trying to establish a new territory.

I've been to the Carolinas, Virginia, Florida, and Georgia many times. And I actually lived in Texas at one point. There's racism in the South for sure. But the gap is narrow. Outside of major cities, the East and the Midwest is Whiter than snow and they're very hostile when the Black population gets too high outside of urban neighborhoods.

Daps
Reppin
Bucktown, U.S.A. (Harlem, NY) + 'Cuse, NY
I'm not defending the South and I'm a New Yorker myself with maternal roots from South Carolina.

I'm just saying the gap in racism is very narrow in the grand scheme of things.

And there's literally tons of places in the East Coast, Midwest, and Pacific Northwest that are just as dangerous for Black people to be in past a certain time. The Howard Beach incident wasn't even that long ago in NYC. Mexican gangsters in LA have been firebombing Black people's homes and killing/harrassing innocent Black people for years. The rural Midwest is MAGA central and full of open racists. And the PNW has open White nationalists trying to establish a new territory.

I've been to the Carolinas, Virginia, Florida, and Georgia many times. And I actually lived in Texas at one point. There's racism in the South for sure. But the gap is narrow. Outside of major cities, the East and the Midwest is Whiter than snow and they're very hostile when the Black population gets too high outside of urban neighborhoods.
It's like y'all not reading through the whole post.

You're trying to “school” me about something I'm well aware of.

I've made it clear twice.

Bottom line is that wherever there's White people there's gonna be racism, bigotry, prejudice of some sorts. Why? Cause they can't help it, it's far too ingrained in their nature.

Cakebatter

All Star
Daps
Ohio has its issues. No doubt. But WV is hostile to black people in general. When I would drive home to visit my folks in Pittsburgh I have to go thru WV.

Them boys be waiting to fukk with you if your black. I do NOT fukk around in WV

Western Pa is nothing but a slightly less frumpy WV. Same racists
Take the state with the most poor whites and you will also have the most racist state. WV clearly qualifies.

Daps
They fix it in Flint yet? Is Flint in the South? So no to your no.
"I'm going to ask you a quesiton I don't know the answer to and I'm way too lazy to look up because I'm an idiot" - Moron Coli poster

Takes 1 second to google

DonB90

Superstar
Daps
I heard from various Black folks that the midwestern states is far more racist then the south.

MLK himself said that the most racist place he ever set foot in was Chicago. :hubie:
The thing with Southerners is theres usually a shared familiarity there so even though its :mjtf:with Black folks and :mjpls: with white folks, we know how to interact with each other in open spaces and go along with our daily business...These midwestern crackas on the other hand are a strange breed and would rather see you not existing then interacting with you in their lil towns our suburban part of their cities. Y'all think its a coincidence that the more white people from the midwest that moved to Florida the past couple of decades the more overtly racist the state has become?

DonB90

Superstar
Daps
"I'm going to ask you a quesiton I don't know the answer to and I'm way too lazy to look up because I'm an idiot" - Moron Coli poster

Takes 1 second to google

Jackson water crisis began in August of 22'. Its currently March of 23'...so not even a year has gone by

Flint's man made water crisis began in 2014 and a full 8 years later they just fixed it....Go sit down at the childrens table grown folks are talking

Afrodroid

God bless Black People!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Rio De Janeiro, BR
I don't know about Ohio but i've heard shady things about Oregon
w0vBqzT.png