Is not joining Facebook a sign you're a psychopath?

Daps
Reppin
NYC
Do y'all ever just live and have fun? :heh: :snoop:

You don't social media, you don't like clubbing, you don't like going out, don't like parties, etc. What do y'all like? Geez :what:

And great, you un-concealed the government's plans. Now what are you gonna do about it? Nothing? Oh. Okay. :pachaha: Jesus Christ.

We don't like people who come in threads and stray from the topic. :krs:

Last Dayze

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Moon Rocks in my Socks

You don't social media, you don't like clubbing, you don't like going out, don't like parties, etc. What do y'all like? Geez :what:

And great, you un-concealed the government's plans. Now what are you gonna do about it? Nothing? Oh. Okay. :pachaha: Jesus Christ.

nah,some people just don't need to have numerous platforms to lie about how much p*ssy they get and how great their mediocre lives are..

"un-concealed"..:rudy:

DaChampIsHere

Survive the drought
Daps
Reppin
Great Pyramids of Giza
nah,some people just don't need to have numerous platforms to lie about how much p*ssy they get and how great their mediocre lives are..
"un-concealed"..:rudy:
What does social media have to do with lying. If that's what you would use it for fine.

Y'all worry about the dumbest shyt. Meanwhile you've never done shyt to better your community that the government actually is working fervently against.

Keep "tackling" the problem of social media though. I'm sure y'all will save the world eventually. :heh: Social media is a tool to reach the world, instead y'all think y'all are doing something important enough for the government to give a fcuk about you posting conspiracy youtube videos or somethin'. :sitdown:

Last Dayze

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Moon Rocks in my Socks
What does social media have to do with lying. If that's what you would use it for fine.

Y'all worry about the dumbest shyt. Meanwhile you've never done shyt to better your community that the government actually is working fervently against.

Keep "tackling" the problem of social media though. I'm sure y'all will save the world eventually. :heh: Social media is a tool to reach the world, instead y'all think y'all are doing something important enough for the government to give a fcuk about you posting conspiracy youtube videos or somethin'. :sitdown:

and what exactly are you doing to "better your community" praytell..

and it must be important if your touching on it right..you took time from "bettering" your community to touch on what you deem unimportant and fruitless to push having fun on social media..real groundbreaking concept there:stopitslime:

DaChampIsHere

Survive the drought
Daps
Reppin
Great Pyramids of Giza
and what exactly are you doing to "better your community" praytell..
and it must be important if your touching on it right..you took time from "bettering" your community to touch on what you deem unimportant and fruitless to push having fun on social media..real groundbreaking concept there:stopitslime:
I've done a swell amount of things :myman:

You're so worried about the government attacking people and whatnot, what have you done to help alleviate any of these attacks, besides complain?

Y'all are running around like dogs chasing your tails. Seriously. Message boards are a form of social media/networking. If you really beleived half the crap you typed, you wouldn't even be on here, much less have an internet connect or even cell phone. Who ya foolin'. :blink:

kash10003

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
facebook is ridiculous, not that diverting time on this forum is less ridiculous but its less distracting and i dont have to hear about becky's fukking kids all the fukking time and feel bad for defriending bytches with beanie siegel esque facial hair

jfkennedy

Best After Bobby
Daps
Notice how every website offers an option for you to sign in with facebook? Facebook, twitter, and all of these huge media network sites are pretty much a covert attempt to gather as much information on you as possible, which is why you need to be very careful what you post on there. Pretty soon it will be used to monitor you for 'thought crime', aka you thinking the 'wrong things' and will make you a suspect.

5470.jpg

Last Dayze

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Moon Rocks in my Socks
I've done a swell amount of things :myman:

You're so worried about the government attacking people and whatnot, what have you done to help alleviate any of these attacks, besides complain?

Y'all are running around like dogs chasing your tails. Seriously. Message boards are a form of social media/networking. If you really beleived half the crap you typed, you wouldn't even be on here, much less have an internet connect or even cell phone. Who ya foolin'. :blink:

eye drop knowledge and more importantly hard earned wisdom..nothing more,nothing less

nothing more eye can do,there is no answer that anyone is willing to adhere to,they trapped in the game and like the conditions of their cage,and the conditions they don't they don't know how to fight or change in a more efficient manner..and maybe in "the end" they're right cause the only "change" they know is when an entity outside their self offers it like its some buried treasure..so they're ignorant to the one essential fact of change to begin with

and if your so proud of things you've done to change things why naught list them and stop playing coy..you'll get on here bragging about the hoes you fukk with,your education and status and such..but yet nothing concrete in the "good" you've done

and while one is on earth in the physical form everyone is chasing their tail to some extent,life is nothing but a circular cycle anyhow..

and if you really believed your own hype that you type you wouldn't feel the need to post it out like you do..and worse yet try to belittle people who in some form or fashion are offering intel to try and expose people to shyt they'd rather bury..not everyone thinks the interweb's redeeming quality is Candyland fukkery,this shyt is Chutes and Ladders..

DaChampIsHere

Survive the drought
Daps
Reppin
Great Pyramids of Giza
eye drop knowledge and more importantly hard earned wisdom..nothing more,nothing less

nothing more eye can do,there is no answer that anyone is willing to adhere to,they trapped in the game and like the conditions of their cage,and the conditions they don't they don't know how to fight or change in a more efficient manner..and maybe in "the end" they're right cause the only "change" they know is when an entity outside their self offers it like its some buried treasure..so they're ignorant to the one essential fact of change to begin with

and if your so proud of things you've done to change things why naught list them and stop playing coy..you'll get on here bragging about the hoes you fukk with,your education and status and such..but yet nothing concrete in the "good" you've done

and while one is on earth in the physical form everyone is chasing their tail to some extent,life is nothing but a circular cycle anyhow..

and if you really believed your own hype that you type you wouldn't feel the need to post it out like you do..and worse yet try to belittle people who in some form or fashion are offering intel to try and expose people to shyt they'd rather bury..not everyone thinks the interweb's redeeming quality is Candyland fukkery,this shyt is Chutes and Ladders..
There's a lot of things you can do, you just don't want to. Easier to complain and disguise it as informing others.

I've posted a lot about the good things I've done. Confirmation bias is real, you see and read what you want.

Lord knows I never thought Id see the day people complain about social networking using social networks. Y'all some jokes. If your purpose was to inform people, you'd realize you can reach way more people in the world using the apparatuses you condemn.

CrimsonTider

Seduce & Scheme
WOAT
Daps

You forgot no one likes people here either:snoop:

Cant believe how many times I have seen that said on here

Last Dayze

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Moon Rocks in my Socks
There's a lot of things you can do, you just don't want to. Easier to complain and disguise it as informing others.

I've posted a lot about the good things I've done. Confirmation bias is real, you see and read what you want.

Lord knows I never thought Id see the day people complain about social networking using social networks. Y'all some jokes. If your purpose was to inform people, you'd realize you can reach way more people in the world using the apparatuses you condemn.

*yawns*

so basically nada..

everything is confirmation bias when you don't actually "know" the person..and eye was being dead Sirius with what eye said,all i've ever seen you do is simp,brag,and piggyback on some bougie intellectual shyt

Oh,and FYI speaking of confirmation bias,no one in the thread was really condemning all social networks,just the mentality that somehow,someway if you don't have one your a psychopath/sociopath/miscreant in some form..

keep riding for the system though..

Stacks

Crosstown Beef
Supporter
Daps
Some of you really don't have friends or means of making money online do ya?

I love Facebook. Been on it for 7/8ish years and it's a great tool to interact with family I don't see in person that much and to fuel marketing for my business.

fukkouttahere worrying about "the government" analyzing your info. You are either making excuses for not having anybody to interact with online, other than people on here whom you don't really know or are planning some Holmes' esque shyt.

:yeshrug: