Is not joining Facebook a sign you're a psychopath?

Last Dayze

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Moon Rocks in my Socks
:ohhh: so muthafukkas who have other productive shyt are pyschopaths?

anyone who is somehow not affiliated with the system/Maytricks of everyday 3D existence can have this label affixed to them when guano hits thee fan,tis a convenient label to attach to someone when other evidence can't be amassed..

more like sohhciopath initially dough..

Last Dayze

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Moon Rocks in my Socks
They trying to guilt people into joining Facebook so they can gather information on them. Fukk youuuuuuuuuuu!!! :pacspit::pacspit:

you ain't never lied..

kids get suspension for shyt they say on Disgracebook/Twatter now so in essence the "conspiracy" theorists were right that SOMEONE is monitoring them..

seriously...

its difficult to explain...

if you'd try i'd be grateful ak..not trying to entrap you or any weak sauce shyt like that,i'm just an interested psyentist..

DaRealness

I think very deeply
Daps
Reppin
LDN
Oh, a shaming tactic to coerce people who don't follow the crowd into joining Facebook and increasing its shares as well as putting all your business out there for the government and employers to peruse.

I see what you did there 'experts', but nice try. :comeon:

Daps
I would hope so, that's a billion dollar company

nah breh, I was insinuating that FB sponsored this bullshyt article to promote membership growth which will lead to stability and more profits.

People are shying away from the bullshyt that FB is flooded with so now they are using recent tragedies to work in their favor.

Similar to using 9/11 to boost patriotism when people are not satisfied with the government. Which in turn lead to the war on Afghanistan and all of those profits.

Box Cutta

Bumbling Sidekick
Daps
Reppin
Sanitation Department
Not on it, and probably never will be.

I have twitter, but only to follow some celebrities and shyt.

Some people are just more introverted. I don't need to be all chit chatty with everyone I meet. I've always loved message boards, but don't *get* facebook.

:yeshrug:

kevm3

follower of Jesus
Supporter
Daps
In other words if you don't join a network that constantly tracks and stores all of your internet activities and provides easy access for government agencies and businesses, you are a psychopath.