Is not joining Facebook a sign you're a psychopath?

Daps
It wouldn't surprise me if Facebook made "contributions" to who ever did this "study" because this is seriously some of the dumbest shyt I have ever read online...smh

Pazzy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
LOL. are these people serious?

i didn't want to join myspace or facebook simply because i didn't see the big deal about it. i also wasn't cool with the whole world seeing my sh!t either. i had a myspace and have a facebook account too BUT i rarely go on it i've heard that whatever info you put up on facebook becomes the property of the site and the cia/feds are on there too looking for info to use against folks. i call it being smart. they're going to say that you're a psychopath because you're not following the norms in society even if it's stupid such as ghostriding the whip or the cinnamon challenge or wearing tight clothes. these people are trying to put a gun to people's heads to get them to follow everything. that's not my style. i do whatever i want to do. f*ck these people for saying that i'm crazy for not wanting to join along.

SafeForWork

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
LOL. are these people serious?

i didn't want to join myspace or facebook simply because i didn't see the big deal about it. i also wasn't cool with the whole world seeing my sh!t either. i have a facebook account too BUT i rarely go on it. i've heard that whatever info you put up on facebook becomes the property of the site and the cia/feds are on there too looking for info to use against folks. i call it being smart. they're going to say that you're a psychopath because you're not following the norms in society even if it's stupid such as ghostriding the whip or the cinnamon challenge or wearing tight clothes. these people are trying to put a gun to people's heads to get them to follow everything. that's not my style. i do whatever i want to do. f*ck these people for saying that i'm crazy for not wanting to join along.

Topaz? :scusthov:

marcuz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
facebook reminds me of a CIA tool

you put all your information in there, who you're related to, converse with, things you enjoy. pics of yourself, friends, family. use to be a time when the government had to work hard to give all that info. now y'all give it up for free. facebook makes its living sell your demographic interest; that has always bothered me.

Pazzy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I aint never had a Facebook nor myspace, then again I'm kind of a psychopath lol

lol. you aren't a psychopath because psychopaths don't even know that they're psychopaths. if you think you're one, then you're probably not.

FukkaPaidEmail

Retired Hoodrat whisperer
Daps
Reppin
The Diaspora
Had a facebook,but when that shyt blew up and I had fam snooping in my shyt I was like fukk it and hit the self destruct button .shyt is lame now anyway :yeshrug:

Ricky Church

Stole Timberlake's Spaceship-Coupe
Daps
Reppin
Hudson County N.J. [Jersey City 201]
How long until Facebook falls off?Will the failing stock,make the site start charging people?:usure:

you know what? if they started chargin' ppl for a subscription, I wouldn't be madd at them.

most likely all the kids on there'll close their accounts and rely on twitter until some new shyt came around which wouldn't be long.

it'll be like a never-ending cycle of networking websites

Cool Dr. Money

I’m Lil Jimmy but my boys call me J-Murder!
Daps
Reppin
Q.U./N.J.
closed my FB page in july never used it and rarely talked to the people i grew up with