Is my wife cheating on me?

DIMES

Retired troll
Daps
Reppin
baby, that was the old me
Well hopefully she learned from her mistakes and found a dude who didn't type like a 1st grader.

Hold the fukk up. Are u defending this sleuth???

You hope she finds a better dude after this pure disrespect?

Are you a hoe is that why u identify with the sleuth in this situation?

dBoyFresh*212

All Star
Resting in Peace
Daps
Reppin
the coli
I already kicked her out yesterday. And I met this new chick yesterday too she bout to come thru tonight Imma scrape dat bytch so hard

Y'all wanna see pics?

Edit: I just went thru the my girl fone bill and she's not talking to any strange numbers only person she calls/texts is me, her moms, my moms, n her 2 or 3 friends (girls). She had to be hiding something tho or talkin bout me i still don't trust her.

Last edited:

mannyrs13

Compound Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Focusville, USA
I already kicked her out yesterday. And I met this new chick yesterday too she bout to come thru tonight Imma scrape dat bytch so hard

Y'all wanna see pics?

Edit: I just went thru the my girl fone bill and she's not talking to any strange numbers only person she calls/texts is me, her moms, my moms, n her 2 or 3 friends (girls). She had to be hiding something tho or talkin bout me i still don't trust her.
Do you have to ask if we want to see the pics? Should've been included at the top of op automatically.

Daps

Y'all wanna see pics?

You really think that other 305 number is her girl?:mjpls:

dBoyFresh*212

All Star
Resting in Peace
Daps
Reppin
the coli
ZzRr2I6.jpg

oU1xdxW.jpg

Last edited: