Reppin
U.S.
Is my wife cheating on me

giphy.gif

Timeis$

Banned
Daps
Have an American wife brehs
American nah....ALL women can have theses tendencies.

My uncle married a Asian he was military. She was always so quiet and polite. Turns out she was cheating on him. NO ONE believed it. She had text messages in Korean to her friends/family on her phone. Of course my uncle couldn't read them. But she started acting cold so he had one of his Korean homeboys translate the messages. MAN she telling her sister about how much she couldn't stand being around my uncle anymore and that he was getting older and she was only staying with him for the stability (ie $). Then talked about this younger black American military guy she was boning.

My uncle was CRUSHED. She was 15 years younger than him and he thought she really loved him.....well guess not. They ended up divorcing. My uncle was always a simp/lame with women according to my dad though. He basically had to buy a foreign wife lmao.

Foreign women are just more sneaky with it. Like they won't talk shyt to your face but best believe they still talking shyt.

dBoyFresh*212

All Star
Resting in Peace
Daps
Reppin
the coli
Honestly I am 90% sure she's not fukking anyone else she's only goes out with her girls (rarely too) and pick up da fone whenever I call and and posts pics on IG of her n her girls whenever she goes out BUT she's def talkin to dudes since she's didn't want to give me da fone dat fukin bytch.

She never ever used da "I'm workin late" thing either.

But who knows maybe she was out with a guy couple times and I'm jus stupid.

Good thing I'm fukking another girl I'm kicking her out today.

I why nikkas think I'm trolling??