Is my wife cheating on me?

Da King

Veteran
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Honestly I am 90% sure she's not fukking anyone else she's only goes out with her girls (rarely too) and pick up da fone whenever I call and and posts pics on IG of her n her girls whenever she goes out BUT she's def talkin to dudes since she's didn't want to give me da fone dat fukin bytch.

She never ever used da "I'm workin late" thing either.

But who knows maybe she was out with a guy couple times and I'm jus stupid.

Good thing I'm fukking another girl I'm kicking her out today.

I why nikkas think I'm trolling??

:mjlol:

Blackking

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Ummm well whose bytch is she then?? Da fukk u so surprise that she my bytch for
You focused on her cheating when you should be focused on respect.

First off... she one lie from getting dikked down.. and in the meantime drop her ass for disrespect anywa y.

Sec... you obviously have no respect and there r plenty of nikkas that will pretend to listen and respect her before they start eating her psusy.

Thats all hoes want. So if u are tooo Much of a bytch nikka mr dboy..to dump her ass.. then u def need to not even question her. Just listen to her issues n work that shyt out.

notPsychosiz

I started this gangsta sh-
Daps
Reppin
dogbornwolf
Honestly I am 90% sure she's not fukking anyone else she's only goes out with her girls (rarely too) and pick up da fone whenever I call and and posts pics on IG of her n her girls whenever she goes out BUT she's def talkin to dudes since she's didn't want to give me da fone dat fukin bytch.

She never ever used da "I'm workin late" thing either.

But who knows maybe she was out with a guy couple times and I'm jus stupid.

Good thing I'm fukking another girl I'm kicking her out today.

I why nikkas think I'm trolling??
Her picking up the phone when you call means nothing. I've fukked lots of women while they are on the phone with their man. You are assuming she needs to hide you from him so calling throws her off her game. In actuallity she only needs to hide him from you, so she can be walking around his apartment naked and just answer whenever you call. Back when I was younger there was no term for it, but these ratchets nowadays have terms for everything. Its called the hush game now. Look it up.

And her friends will absolutely cover for her, so being out with them means nothing.

My advice to anyone would be if your girl has a problem being home... she isn't ready to be your wife.

The Emperor

Paid Agent
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Ok a hour ago I was in the kitchen with my wife and I wanted to call my mom so I told my girl to give me her phone so she picked up her fome and started going thru it to put the call thru but I was like just give it to me and put my hand out but then she jerked back said wait I'm gonna call it then in my head I'm like WTF. I walk over and grab the phone and she gripped it and turned arround screaming "wait your calling someone stop touching it your calling someone" I'm like what u got to his GIMMIE da FONE. She says no I have nothing to hide I say well GIMMIE daAFONE HOE then she's like OMG u called me hoe I go to grab phone again and she starts saying Ur hurting me

I was so fukking pissed im like fine keep the phone bytch. She like y don't u trust me y u need to go they my phone I don't go they urs. I wasn't even planning on going thru it I just wanted to call my mom but her pulling away from me and she made me knew something was up

What do y'all think y'all?

I'm def leaving her.
BRO you need to leave ASAP!
But let's be real is this your WIFE or is this your GIRL?
If this is your wife protect your assets the best way you can then get a divorce, if this is just your girl get rid of her...
I suggest not having sex with her again unprotected ALSO.

She's definitely cheating you CAUGHT HER COMPLETELY OFF GUARD by asking her to use your phone.
There was a whole lot in her phone she was worried about you seeing.

Please don't be a sucker and stay...
Guard your health because your life depends on it...

The next dude could have HIV/AIDS

Token

Concerned Aunt
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Front Porch
Well hopefully she learned from her mistakes and found a dude who didn't type like a 1st grader.