Is Kevin Durant officially the second option?

Daps
Ok here's one stat I want from you how many wins does kd have vs Bron ?? Long as that stat is 1-6 he can keep doing those things and keep not getting a ring . At some point he needs to take his future into his hands if Westbrook is the problem rein him in . If brooks is the problem get him fired . He needs to be aggressive and do what's best for him

:mindblown:

This can't be life. You keep constantly moving the goal posts. Every single time.

One minute you say he needs to shoot more and be worried less about passing, when he did that in last season's finals (30 PPG and 2 assists) and lost - which wasn't his fault, now that he's trying to find new ways to beat them you say 'he can keep doing those things and keep not getting a ring'. Make your fukin mind up.

No he needs to do what's best for the team, not just for him. How the fukk can he get brooks fired when they're coming off a finals appearance, they're currently jostling for the #1 seed in the west and brooks just signed a 4-year contract extension? Yeah, Durant should just go up to the FO and tell them to fire Brooks.

Is not up to him to rein in Westbrook, Westbrook is only following orders from the coach. Why the fukk do you keep blaming Durant for all of this? It's always why can't Durant do this, why can't durant do that. You give durant the culpability on changing EVERYTHING and none on anyone else.

All your posts on Durant/Thunder have been unrealistic. You have no sense of perspective or reasoning discussing this topic.

Daps
You tell me he needs to be more assertive like Melo in the game and demand the ball in the clutch, I show you that he's the leading scorer in the clutch and you tell me to stop looking at the stats. How fukin stupid is that? Don't you think for one second, that you may be wrong because the facts state otherwise?

Street Knowledge

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC
They lost against Miami because

1. Their defense was trash
2. Harden sucked
3. Some of the worst coaching decisions I've ever seen. Leaving Perkins in too long/putting Harden on Lebron for stretches during games:bryan:

And Miami is just a more talented team.

Marvel

Psalm 149:5-9
Daps
Reppin
House of Yasharahla
Kevin Durant Field Goal Attempts per game : 18

Russel Westbrook Field Goal Attempts per game : 19

:merchant: Russ done took over the whole squad.

Durant is on pace to be the first ever scoring champion in NBA history to not shoot the most attempts on his team, if he beats out Melo.

Is this better for the Thunder? Durant has in my view an inability to show extreme aggressiveness in important situations. He can hit clutch shots but can someone post a video of Durant utterly taking over a 4th quarter? He's a brilliant player but it is slowly but surely becoming Westbrook's team.

Edit : Before the inevitable Buh Buh Kobe shot more than Shaq during the three peat... to that I say Kobe and Shaq we're option 1A and 1B when Kobe shot more, and furthermore Shaq was a post player and Kobe was a wing player... Durant and Westbrook are both jumpshooters who get their points the exact same way and in my view have very similar skillsets... they both shoot a lot of jumpers in transition and off the dribble, while depending heavily on the FT line. I understand FGA is not all that makes you a second option but they basically do the same shyt so :birdman:

Been telling people that :youngsabo: is the alpha dog on that team

Daps
OkC don't run an offense

And it's hard as hell for your best player to not be able to find himself a good shot at end of game situations, like Durant still struggles with.

Dude's lack of aggression really concerns me. He won't win a title until he snaps and says, "I'm getting 50" like Kobe would.

Your whole post is literally a contradiction of itself. One minute you're alluding to OKC not running an offense as the cause to their problems and in the next breath you say Durant needs to snap and be one-dimensional as the solution to the problem.

:snoop:

Loose

Retired Legend
Daps
They lost against Miami because

1. Their defense was trash
2. Harden sucked
3. Some of the worst coaching decisions I've ever seen. Leaving Perkins in too long/putting Harden on Lebron for stretches during games:bryan:

And Miami is just a more talented team.

basically , Durant should be playing at the 4 against the heat.

scratch that Durant should be playing at the 4 period

jfkennedy

Best After Bobby
Daps
Clutch points table up to March 7-

Clutch-Points_original.png

Up to date 2012/2013: NBA Stats - Player Clutch

Full season of 2011/2012: NBA Stats - Player Clutch

BUT NOOOO, DURANT NEEDS TO BE MORE LIKE MELO AND DEMAND THE BALL IN THE CLUTCH.

Of the top 4 he's taking less FGA than everyone, and like 20 more FTA. Good God.

Danny Up

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Things can change. We used to say that about Lebron for years, and now he's becoming the aggressive player that everybody wants him to be.

Because he desn't have to carry the load and he got the championship "monkey off his back". If/when the Big 3 dissipate he'll go back to his old cowardly self

CantStop

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Durant doesn't have it. Who the fukk trains with someone who just beat your ass? :smh:

that's like Kobe calling up Paul Pierce after 08 and working out with him. :pacspit:

holidayinn21

:SmugMoneyMike:
Daps
Reppin
The mutha****in BX
Durant doesn't have it. Who the fukk trains with someone who just beat your ass? :smh:

that's like Kobe calling up Paul Pierce after 08 and working out with him. :pacspit:

i need u to ask that homo malc why he's scared to respond to my challenge.

the definition of an internet gangsta.

CantStop

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
A smart person. Learn the ins and outs of his game

Oh yea, it def helped when Lebron scored 40 on whatever he scored on him a month ago in OKC. :deadpac::deadpac::deadpac:

Durant was getting locked down all game until he was stat padding in garbage time.