Is Kevin Durant officially the second option?

23Barrettcity

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Man that Philly team was worst than any team Melo played on. DEFENSE hah them nikkaz got SWEPT!
the Pistons that beat the lakers was a team built on defense.

so what if Cp3 is a point guard he's not the same tier as KD, Melo, and Bron as far as being an individual player.

KD is a one man army, you can take him off the Thunder and put him any other team, and the team will be playoff bound. Put Westbrook on the Bucks, you'll never hear about that nikka again.

You accepting the ESPN narrative now, all this melo dikk riding out of nowhere, and shytting on Durant, when he's already come closer to getting a ring than Melo has.
So you don't watch basketball huh ? The sixers team won game one . The team played good defense they lost because la was a better team even with Shaq and Kobe feuding .
Wow ok I'm done :why:Westbrook wouldn't be heard from again ? Cp3 isn't a individual talent ?!!?!
:heh: Espn hates Melo as seen by his ranking in the top player ranking

Daps
Man that Philly team was worst than any team Melo played on. DEFENSE hah them nikkaz got SWEPT!
the Pistons that beat the lakers was a team built on defense.

so what if Cp3 is a point guard he's not the same tier as KD, Melo, and Bron as far as being an individual player.

KD is a one man army, you can take him off the Thunder and put him any other team, and the team will be playoff bound. Put Westbrook on the Bucks, you'll never hear about that nikka again.

You accepting the ESPN narrative now, all this melo dikk riding out of nowhere, and shytting on Durant, when he's already come closer to getting a ring than Melo has.

:comeon:

Ok... And you put Melo on any team and they are playoff bound. Just like the Nuggets were every year that he played there. You put Carmelo on the Thunder team from last year, and they make it to Finals again. How many years before KD made it to the playoffs with his teams?

And you are mostly right... that Philly team was worse than most of the teams Melo played on, and they still made it to the ECF. That should tell you how bad the EC was and how good the WC was. Most of those championships series weren't going past 5 games. Nets?, Magic?, Philly?....

Danie84

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
:comeon: He might be the third option, if you leave it up to Reggie Jackson :skip:

Daps
Reppin
NULL
So you don't watch basketball huh ? The sixers team won game one . The team played good defense they lost because la was a better team even with Shaq and Kobe feuding .
Wow ok I'm done :why:Westbrook wouldn't be heard from again ? Cp3 isn't a individual talent ?!!?!
:heh: Espn hates Melo as seen by his ranking in the top player ranking

Stop putting words in my mouth. Winning one game is just as bad as winning none in 7 game series as far as I'm concerned, shyt was a minute ago, I just know they didn't stand a fukking chance.

Cp3 is an individual talent but not on the level of Bron, KD, and Melo.

Westbrook is a good player not a great one. He can't carry a franchise.

Just because stephen A said KD need to be more like Melo, everybody wanna hop on that shyt. When its a dumb statement. KD is the only real comp for Lebron as far as being the best in the league now. Melo's great, but he's the quintessential underachiever.

23Barrettcity

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Stop putting words in my mouth. Winning one game is just as bad as winning none in 7 game series as far as I'm concerned, shyt was a minute ago, I just know they didn't stand a fukking chance.

Cp3 is an individual talent but not on the level of Bron, KD, and Melo.

Westbrook is a good player not a great one. He can't carry a franchise.

Just because stephen A said KD need to be more like Melo, everybody wanna hop on that shyt. When its a dumb statement. KD is the only real comp for Lebron as far as being the best in the league now. Melo's great, but he's the quintessential underachiever.
As if there is some comp for Lebron kd is on earth while Lebron is on Neptune .
Your wrong people been saying that he needs to be more aggressive but he's generally the consensus number 2 player in the league your actually the one quoting the Espn rhetoric . And as much as I think cp3 Is underperforming in the second half of the season he's way better than you are making him ! And you must not watch much basketball if you think Westbrook can't be a franchise player :childplease:

Daps
Reppin
NULL
As if there is some comp for Lebron kd is on earth while Lebron is on Neptune .
Your wrong people been saying that he needs to be more aggressive but he's generally the consensus number 2 player in the league your actually the one quoting the Espn rhetoric . And as much as I think cp3 Is underperforming in the second half of the season he's way better than you are making him ! And you must not watch much basketball if you think Westbrook can't be a franchise player :childplease:

how is cp3 way better than what I'm making, I said he's not as good as KD, Melo, and Bron which is a fact.

Westbrook can be a star and the 1st option of team, but he ain't taking them to no ship, I'll beat money the thunder won't get as long as he's on the team or changes his game.

23Barrettcity

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
how is cp3 way better than what I'm making, I said he's not as good as KD, Melo, and Bron which is a fact.

Westbrook can be a star and the 1st option of team, but he ain't taking them to no ship, I'll beat money the thunder won't get as long as he's on the team or changes his game.

:snoop: @Loose can you come in here for a second . The thunder had done literally nothing before getting Westbrook . You make it seem like kd was Leading teams to titles or something :stopitslime: whatever man we going to have up disagree

Last edited by a moderator:

Loose

Retired Legend
Daps

:snoop: @Loose can you come in here for a second . The thunder had done literally nothing before getting Westbrook . You make it seem like kd was Leading teams to titles or something :stopitslime: whatever man we going to have up disagree

I don't have time to argue with these dudes, westbrook is a integral part of this team as much as durant ...sometimes i would say he's more important. if it wasn't for westbrook these last 2 months we would be 5th in the west at best.

Daps
Reppin
NULL

you can say the same for the Bulls before Pippen, westbrook is not better than Durant,

westbrook can not lead a team.

Richard Wright

Living Legend
Daps
So a guy with stats eerily similar to the 2010 mvp thats still getting better cant lead a team?

HATER :scusthov:

Ku$h Parker

I Took My Time,I Hurried Up
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Prime Minister of S.B. Westside
I gotta agree...

The nikka had you like this
kd_mom.gif

Then later that summer...in LEBRON'S DAMN HOMETOWN :damn:

LeBron-James-Kevin-Durant.png

Friends Close Finals Opponents Closer:troll2:

Reggie

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Virginia
I fear that the Thunder will struggle to win a title unless KD just gets that fukk it attitude and demands 25 shots a game. I love Russy's game but he aint better than KD and no way should he be averaging more attempts a game than Durant. Westbrook is a great player just like Scottie Pippen was but im sure Scottie never came within sniffing distance of averaging the same shot attempts as Jordan. And that is how it should be with these two. No dis to Russy but i think he could scale back to about 15-16 attempts a game. If he hits 7 of those attempts and two of those are threes thats 16 points right there. And if gets to the line 8 times a game and hits 7 of those thats a 21 point a game average there. And KD should be averaging well over 30 a game every season.