Is Kevin Durant officially the second option?

I AM WE ARE

Banned
Daps
Reppin
The N.O
he'll take over when its necessary cause all that wild ass :russ::youngsabo: "i never met a shot i didn't like" is gone catch up hes gone have one too many of those 8 for 25 shooting nights and its gone fall back on durant

FTBS

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
If durant could get into that 32+ ppg zone (I think 33+ is a stretch for his current skillset) I have no doubt in my mind they would go 7 games with Miami... hes sabotaging himself (ironically) and the team with this bullshyt he learned from Lebron. IMO Melo is a better player as of the last couple months and it's not even close...

He was in that zone in the Finals last year and we all know how that worked out. It really seems like the weight of expectations and comparisons to Bron have gotten to him. Something is off.

YourMajesty

F*ck Ya Corny Debates
Daps
If this is the logic then I guess we can say Kobe was first option and Shaq was second option on the last two titles of the 3peat :jawalrus:

Rev

Bong
Daps
Reppin
Uptown
Durant seems more concerned with trying to prove he's a all-around "point forward", when that just isn't his game. If he had Westbrooks mindset he'd averaged 33-35ppg, instead he's out there doing a bootleg LeBron impersonation trying to set people up and turning the ball over in the process.
I still believe to this day that Durant is content not being "the man" at all times. He probably likes that he has Westbrook to be that personality on the team instead. He rather just chill & wait for the ball to get to him so he can shoot a jumper many times. He doesn't have the cojones & i noticed that even back in his year as a Longhorn.

Go get the ball, demand that shyt & take over. I still don't believe he's about that.

Broke Wave

The GOAT
Daps
Reppin
Open Society Foundation
Ni99as mufukkin M Bison on Ultra mode.

Why u clownin tho... ur a knicks fan... u gon get very aquianted with Lebron and Wade secret weapon in the ECF :laff:

Ref might fukk around and

iY3KvAcOpKfIX.gif

Half the distance to the goal, first down and shyt :laff:

Loose

Retired Legend
Daps
Durant seems more concerned with trying to prove he's a all-around "point forward", when that just isn't his game. If he had Westbrooks mindset he'd averaged 33-35ppg, instead he's out there doing a bootleg LeBron impersonation trying to set people up and turning the ball over in the process.

i been saying this for years he doesn't WANT to take 20 shots per game it has nothing to do with westbrook. watching him not be aggressive sometimes is frustrating as hell. he needs to just worry about scoring and rebounding fukk the other bs. At the same time it's a good though, because westbrooks a volume scorer and he needs a maximum amount of touches in order to move the defense away from durant.

23Barrettcity

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
i been saying this for years he doesn't WANT to take 20 shots per game it has nothing to do with westbrook. watching him not be aggressive is frustrating he needs to just worry about scoring and rebounding fukk the other bs

:salute:a honest thunder fan . @Gil Scott-Heroin care to argue with loose ?

Last edited by a moderator: