Is Kevin Durant officially the second option?

23Barrettcity

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:mindblown:

This can't be life. You keep constantly moving the goal posts. Every single time.

One minute you say he needs to shoot more and be worried less about passing, when he did that in last season's finals (30 PPG and 2 assists) and lost - which wasn't his fault, now that he's trying to find new ways to beat them you say 'he can keep doing those things and keep not getting a ring'. Make your fukin mind up.

No he needs to do what's best for the team, not just for him. How the fukk can he get brooks fired when they're coming off a finals appearance, they're currently jostling for the #1 seed in the west and brooks just signed a 4-year contract extension? Yeah, Durant should just go up to the FO and tell them to fire Brooks.

Is not up to him to rein in Westbrook, Westbrook is only following orders from the coach. Why the fukk do you keep blaming Durant for all of this? It's always why can't Durant do this, why can't durant do that. You give durant the culpability on changing EVERYTHING and none on anyone else.

All your posts on Durant/Thunder have been unrealistic. You have no sense of perspective or reasoning discussing this topic.

I'm confused now is durant a team leader or just a stat padder. He's the reason they won but Westbrook and the coach make them lose . The defense is ass but kd plays mediocre defense :whoo:and I'm a homer lol. What exactly can durant do improve ?? According to you sounds like nothing ! I don't get how exactly durant gets all the credit and no blame :ohhh: you already admitted he needs to be more aggressive everything else your doing is spin and stats

Daps
I'm confused now is durant a team leader or just a stat padder. He's the reason they won but Westbrook and the coach make them lose . The defense is ass but kd plays mediocre defense :whoo:and I'm a homer lol. What exactly can durant do improve ?? According to you sounds like nothing ! I don't get how exactly durant gets all the credit and no blame :ohhh: you already admitted he needs to be more aggressive everything else your doing is spin and stats

Now you just :troll:

Show me where I stated Westbrook was the reason they lost? Where did I say Durant can't improve? Yes he does need to be more aggressive, but you're acting like he isn't aggressive (and the lack of aggression is why they lost), which is completely wrong.

After all the questions I've given to you on why you fukked up - you failed to answer even one of them.

Why does Durant need to be more assertive like Melo and take over in the clutch? Tell me why, when the evidence points to the contrary?

The only person spinning anything is YOU, i give you stats on how productive and assertive he is in the clutch, yet you tell me to stop looking at them and look at the games, then you refer to Melo who he should be like in the clutch, when Durant's been more assertive than him in that time period, yet you want him to play like him because you think the FACTS are wrong and you are right.

By the way, I don't know why you're alluding to me being a Thunder fan. I'm not, I've got no horse in the race. You however do, and your blatant homerism is on full display. If Melo was still stuck in Denver, you wouldn't even be posting about this.

muzikfrk75

Daps
Reppin
Durant doesn't have it. Who the fukk trains with someone who just beat your ass? :smh:

that's like Kobe calling up Paul Pierce after 08 and working out with him. :pacspit:

I gotta agree...

The nikka had you like this
kd_mom.gif

Then later that summer...in LEBRON'S DAMN HOMETOWN :damn:

LeBron-James-Kevin-Durant.png

gho3st

plata or plomo
Daps
Reppin
Kevin Durant Field Goal Attempts per game : 18

Russel Westbrook Field Goal Attempts per game : 19

:merchant: Russ done took over the whole squad.

Durant is on pace to be the first ever scoring champion in NBA history to not shoot the most attempts on his team, if he beats out Melo.

Is this better for the Thunder? Durant has in my view an inability to show extreme aggressiveness in important situations. He can hit clutch shots but can someone post a video of Durant utterly taking over a 4th quarter? He's a brilliant player but it is slowly but surely becoming Westbrook's team.

Edit : Before the inevitable Buh Buh Kobe shot more than Shaq during the three peat... to that I say Kobe and Shaq we're option 1A and 1B when Kobe shot more, and furthermore Shaq was a post player and Kobe was a wing player... Durant and Westbrook are both jumpshooters who get their points the exact same way and in my view have very similar skillsets... they both shoot a lot of jumpers in transition and off the dribble, while depending heavily on the FT line. I understand FGA is not all that makes you a second option but they basically do the same shyt so :birdman:
ZmGGXHz.png

guess which one's Durant?? :youngsabo:

Sam Presti will regret trading Harden and keeping Westbrook....

Danny Up

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Oh yea, it def helped when Lebron scored 40 on whatever he scored on him a month ago in OKC. :deadpac::deadpac::deadpac:

Durant was getting locked down all game until he was stat padding in garbage time.

LeBron learned his game. Durant didn't or he was too p*ssy to use what he knew. You either a killer or you not, traing and know how don't change that.

El Jefe

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:what:

this aint fn triggonmetry ..

yeah he doesnt have a dominant personality like westbrook

but the reason why he is the way he is wit distributin has less 2 da wit bron :sadbron: but mo 2 do wit westbrook

KD has 2 play point forward because his PG aint a PG :usure:.. if KD didnt play the role he does the offence would look and taste like 3 day old toast .....:snoop:

mastermind

Rest In Power Kobe
Daps
Your whole post is literally a contradiction of itself. One minute you're alluding to OKC not running an offense as the cause to their problems and in the next breath you say Durant needs to snap and be one-dimensional as the solution to the problem.

:snoop:

there is no contradiction

OKC does not run an offense. Their offense is centered around iso plays.

And Durant is a scorer. Be a scorer, stop trying to be Lebron. Stop protecting your FG percentage. Get buckets. Thats not a contradiction.

Daps
there is no contradiction

OKC does not run an offense. Their offense is centered around iso plays.

And Durant is a scorer. Be a scorer, stop trying to be Lebron. Stop protecting your FG percentage. Get buckets. Thats not a contradiction.

How's it not a contradiction?

The problem is OKC doesn't run an offense, but the solution is for Durant to just keep being one dimensional and rely on isos to win him a title?

mastermind

Rest In Power Kobe
Daps
How's it not a contradiction?

OKC doesn't run an offense, but the solution is for Durant to just keep being one dimensional and rely on isos to win him a title?

:thefucc:

OKC doesnt run an offense.

However, I would like Durant to be more aggressive and take the ball. Being a great scorer doesnt mean he has to be one dimensional. I specifically mentioned Kobe because thats a guy who has been 'pretty successful' with that attitude in his career.

Daps
:thefucc:

OKC doesnt run an offense.

Yes I'm well aware of that, I was one of the first on here that said it's gonna be the death of them.

However, I would like Durant to be more aggressive and take the ball. Being a great scorer doesnt mean he has to be one dimensional. I specifically mentioned Kobe because thats a guy who has been 'pretty successful' with that attitude in his career.

:wtf:

lemme get this straight- the problem with the Thunder is they don't run an offense but rely on isos which equals little-to-no ball movement, right? You're saying that to rectify this situation, there has to be even less ball-movement (and that durant can't make valid effort in trying to get his teammates involved)? Can't you see that it would make shyt worse?

You really think this is the best solution for them to win a title -

6jiog5.png

Two starters having 60+ shot attempts between them, while the other three starters combine for around 10 shot attempts, is simply unacceptable for a supposed contending team in a key-game against a conference rival.

Or is the solution, for them to run a proper offense or/and hire a new coach that can teach and control Westbrook and utilize all their players effectively and incoporate them into the offense?

Which is the better more effective option, than will increase their chances of winning a ship?

:snoop: