Is Joe Burrow The Most Overrated QB?

AJtheOne

Nets/Giants/Yankees
Daps
Reppin
N.E.W. Jerz/#TNT
But but he’s got swag:troll: :mjgrin:

This guy can do know wrong in the medias eyes.

Basically he’s got the look and style of play that “they” favor:mjpls:

CM_Burns

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
He's not just one SB run. That next season they put another great run together, beat Buffalo in the playoffs, and almost beat KC at KC in the AFCG after getting fukked by refs. And he played well that game. He had a down season last yr, but he's shown more in big games than anybody but Mahomes.

There's no clear #2 at the moment imo, but Burrows a credible choice. Definitely the most playoff success besides Mahomes.

FTBS

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
When he's been healthy for 2 seasons he was a top 5 QB. I don't know who was comparing him to Maholmes in the media but it's their job to keep the conversation going. They've compared Josh, Lamar, Herbert, and now Stroud to Maholmes. And those dudes have not beaten Maholmes in the post season. At least Burrow has beaten Maholmes in the playoffs and overall is 3-1 against him.

But anyone who watches football knows that there's a huge gap between Maholmes and next tier of QBs.

Overrated how? When he’s healthy we get to the AFC championship game. It’s some QBs that ain’t made it that far and it’s some QBs who ain’t made the Super Bowl. Playoffs that’s when it matters. I am tired of these slow starts and this cheap ass owner man. Down right terrible at times. No indoor practice facility gotta walk a damn mile cross a street to get to our practice field.
At what point does having to use this qualifier become a problem? When does it become a knock against him like other QBs. At some point availability matters.

How much rope does one half get you? I mean shyt Foles won a SB and got shown the door. Goff got to a SB and got shown the door. Not suggesting they get rid of him but making the point that a SB appearance doesnt make you above reproach.

BucciMane

Kristina Schulman Bro
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Real Titletown
He's not just one SB run. That next season they put another great run together, beat Buffalo in the playoffs, and almost beat KC at KC in the AFCG after getting fukked by refs. And he played well that game. He had a down season last yr, but he's shown more in big games than anybody but Mahomes.

There's no clear #2 at the moment imo, but Burrows a credible choice. Definitely the most playoff success besides Mahomes.

Even if there’s no clear number two, I don’t see how anyone can put him about Lamar or Allen.

Based Lord Zedd

Colts or Die
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Houston TX
People need to pump the brakes on Stroud. You’re knocking Allen for losing to the Super Bowl Champions, but saying Stroud has the best chance against Mahomes? No way.

Allen can make plays that Stroud will never be able to make. You need a QB like that, despite the turnovers here and there to beat Mahomes.

Allen has absolutely come up short, but to say Stroud has the best chance while he has only had a great rookie season doesn’t make much sense.

I don't even want to sound like a hater, I like Stroud despite him being a Texan...but one 23 TD rookie season was all it took? :wtf:

Daps
Reppin
206 & 734
He’s been living off his LSU season and one Super Bowl appearance for nearly three years now
Listen to yourself....So he had a goat college season and went to the Superbowl

That puts him in like the 3 percentile of every QB ever :dahell:

He's already won more than Philip Rivers ever did

Based Lord Zedd

Colts or Die
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Houston TX
As for Burrow, players rated him at #39 on the recent top 100 list behind like 9 other QBs. Maybe too low.

I do think the media hypes him up, even calling him "Joe Cool" and trying to act like he's Joe Montana because he (i mean his team) beat KC a couple times. I'm not sure if he's better than Purdy right now.

Bigwhite2498

All Star
Daps
Which QB’s would you definitively say Burrow is better than? This is not ordered by where I rank the QB’s, I just went by division.

Rodgers
Allen
Tua
Stroud
Lawrence
Lamar
Mahomes
Herbert
Mayfield
Cousins
Dak
Hurts
Purdy
Stafford
Goff
Love
Allen, stroud, Lamar, Mahomes , Herbert, Dak, Purdy, Stafford

FTBS

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I don't even want to sound like a hater, I like Stroud despite him being a Texan...but one 23 TD rookie season was all it took? :wtf:
A lot of projecting forward with CJ. You really cant start a career much better than he did. We cant forget how ass the Texans were too. To go from that to a division title and playoff win in one year as a rookie is some special shyt. He gotta show and prove of course though.