Is Joe Burrow The Most Overrated QB?

Ohene

Free Sheist
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
Herbert is the most overrated

Burrow is a top 5 QB unequivocally so its hard to say he's overrated. He's a good quarterback but he has trouble staying healthy/consistent at times. But other than that you could argue he is the 2nd or 3rd best so I wouldnt say he overrated. That being said he isnt in the same league as Mahomes; nobody is.

1 Mahomes
2 Allen
3 Jackson
4 Burrow
5 Stroud - Bit of a toss up but if Stroud can maintain its him

Straw Hat Luffy

Veteran
Daps
:mjlol:.

He’s been living off his LSU season and one Super Bowl appearance for nearly three years now. What does he do that is special?

People say Lamar is always hurt, yet it’s Burrow who’s always hurt. He has more weapons than most QB’s. He’s definitely not even close to be better than Josh Allen either.
You gotta be a chiefs fan to say yeah he living off that Super Bowl appearance as if it’s just another thing or if it was a decade ago

I’m starving out here nikka my team ain’t been in the Super Bowl in foreher

Matter of fact

fukk u

Biscayne

Ocean air
Daps
Reppin
Cruisin’
It’s basically Mahomes by a mile over everyone else. The “burrowhead” hype was 3yrs ago. In the span that ppl were saying burrow “owns” arrowhead, Mahomes has won two more superbowls. This goes to show you how quickly they want to cast the pure white QB in the Brady heir apparent role. This season can be the season for burrow to remind ppl. But, I think that ppl aren’t going to be as lenient. The goodwill is running out with Mahomes wining his 3rd ring in 5yrs. Ppl are tired of hearing the fluff from other QBs, when Mahomes keeps winning every winter.

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!

Burrow is a top 5 QB unequivocally so its hard to say he's overrated. He's a good quarterback but he has trouble staying healthy/consistent at times. But other than that you could argue he is the 2nd or 3rd best so I wouldnt say he overrated. That being said he isnt in the same league as Mahomes; nobody is.

1 Mahomes
2 Allen
3 Jackson
4 Burrow

I'd flip 2 and 3. Josh still living off the sympathy of 13 seconds himself. Lamar 2 MVPs without a great WR or good RB.

Allen without Diggs is my pick for MVP this year. We'll get to see how good he really is.

BucciMane

Kristina Schulman Bro
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Real Titletown

1 Mahomes
2 Allen
3 Jackson
4 Burrow

I’ve said it for years.

People are sucking him off after half a good season.:dead:.

Not saying he's not going to be good, but people are anointing him as the next best QB.

OP has called Herbert a "superstar".:russ:.

He's a very talented young QB that could possibly become one someday, but he is not superstar right now. People hype up QB's way too much after one season.:yeshrug:.

And, no, I'm not saying Mac Jones is better.:ufdup:.

I couldn't find you after Lamar and the Ravens sonned him and the Chargers after all of your talking.

He's a good QB, no doubt. He's not elite at this time.

People crowned Herbert wayyyyyyy too early.:mjlol:.

Not saying he won't be a very good QB, but people were acting like he's already a top three QB.:hhh:.

Get your ass in here Mr. Herbert nuthugger. He's not ready for elite teams.:mjlol:.

Not worried at all.:banderas:.

Only concerned about Mahomes and Allen.

-Wilson is a half season wonder.
-Herbert has a big arm, but hasn't shown he can get it done.
-One very good season for Burrow. Let's see him do it again.
-Lamar has a trash OC that does him no favors.
-Watson? Depends where he goes if it's an AFC team.

No worries.

giphy.gif

Carr or Lamar will win MVP:mjlit:.
Herbert will show us why some of us have been telling you he's not who you think he is.:mjlit:.

Ohene

Free Sheist
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
I’ve said it for years.
lol same. if you search my name and herbert youll see all kinds of criticism

yall still think Herbert that dude? idiots
yall really be dikkriding herbert eh
Herbert so garbage
Better score here
Justin Herbert is who i thought he was
Homie trash
told yall herbert wasnt shyt. this is who the real herbert is

chargers will miss the playoffs
First Justin Herbert
then Bryce Young, will let yall know the next overrated qb when i see it
i think herbert getting a bit overrated ...what am i missing
i dont tihink lynn a bad coach either. the team will improve next year if they draft a good RB, maybe even a CB in round one and perhaps a WR in round 2
justin herbert is garbage. brock osweiler 2.0
tired of these trash ass QBs being overhyped
^last one a bit extreme lol

Bryce Young and Justin Herbert are two QBs i've went at the hardest

I also dont think Caleb is that good. His SR year at USC and the fact the Bears are the Bears gives me a lot of concern for him. Bears dont mold good QBs. He not the one to change that.

BucciMane

Kristina Schulman Bro
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Real Titletown
lol same. if you search my name and herbert youll see all kinds of criticism

^last one a bit extreme lol

Bryce Young and Justin Herbert are two QBs i've went at the hardest

I also dont think Caleb is that good. His SR year at USC and the fact the Bears are the Bears gives me a lot of concern for him. Bears dont mold good QBs. He not the one to change that.

Yeah I know you’ve been one of the vocal Herbert critics.

I do think he’ll have an excellent season and move up the QB ranks in the coming years. At least he has some elite aspects to his game unlike Burrow.

OnlyOneBoss

Superstar
Daps
I saw a Dr. that specializes in sport injuries basically say he’ll be at best 80% throwing power for the rest of his career. He literally can’t produce as much force/velocity as he used to and will never be able to

I wouldn’t place my bets on him is all I’ll say :manny:

b. woods

Peace
Daps
You gotta be a chiefs fan to say yeah he living off that Super Bowl appearance as if it’s just another thing or if it was a decade ago

I’m starving out here nikka my team ain’t been in the Super Bowl in foreher

Matter of fact

fukk u

He's a Patriots homer/Brady stan. :pachaha:

FTBS

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I saw a Dr. that specializes in sport injuries basically say he’ll be at best 80% throwing power for the rest of his career. He literally can’t produce as much force/velocity as he used to and will never be able to

I wouldn’t place my bets on him is all I’ll say :manny:
If this is true he is fukked. For his sake, I hope its not. Even the biggest arm QB couldnt withstand such a sudden drop off and he aint that. That said, did he explain why? I never really considered the impact of the wrist on throwing power.

Supa

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Burrow and Allen always get passes because they're who the media wants to be the face of the league not Patrick :mjpls:

Had Lamar not missed games late Bmore would've kept Burrow from doing anything in the playoffs. The Ravens had the division locked until he got hurt and they should have lost to Huntley in the playoffs if not for a bonehead play.

A healthy Lamar makes the Bengals a non factor. He's 8-2 against them.

People were writing the Chiefs off last season after their poor start. :mjlol: . I’ve pulled the receipts, but I was saying all along that you go with Mahomes until shown otherwise.

Im a a big fan of Lamar, but I have to see him actually beat Mahomes and get it done. The one QB I think that can have a really good shot against Mahomes is Josh Allen. Yes, he makes some mistakes, but to beat Mahomes you have to have a QB that can makes plays that few others can, and Allen can do that. I haven’t been the biggest fan of Allen as I feel like he’s always due for an injury with his style of play, but we know what he can do.

Allen played the best game of his career and Mahomes still sent him home. He came up small at home last season. He's not it.

Stroud is the one who can go head to head with Mahomes. He's not going to make critical mistakes, be inaccurate, and they're loaded on offense.

Lamar could do it if he had help. Flowers alone isn't enough at WR. They have to make a major move for help because if they couldn't beat Rice, MVS, Watson, and Mecole they're not beating Rice, Hollywood, Worthy, and Juju.