Is it true Brian McKnight tossed his black family in the bushes and supports only his new non black family?

King Poetic

A.K.A. Curve
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Southern California
No its not true

He spoke on his side of events 2-3 years ago

The boys were taken care of financially until they reached young adulthood (24) and Brian told them they had to get real jobs and start supporting themselves as men. This was in response to him giving them a free ride through college and them not taking advantage of the opportunity. The new wife helped get them good jobs at a hospital but they fukked it off and were lazy and ended up getting fired. As a result of this Brian cut them off financially and they responded by tarnishing his name and making him out to be a deadbeat.

The daughter situation it seemed like unfortunately she was abused by one of the mother’s relatives and when he tried to get the proper authorities involved the mother cut him off from contact with the daughter

Thank you for the truth

This situation was posted before and a lot of people need to stop posting shyt for clicks and likes without the facts

Yogi

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
The daughter situation it seemed like unfortunately she was abused by one of the mother’s relatives and when he tried to get the proper authorities involved the mother cut him off from contact with the daughter
Any man that defends himself by going online to tell the world about his daughter’s sexual abuse is a piece of shyt. I don’t know how y’all can’t see this.

EndDomination

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
No its not true

He spoke on his side of events 2-3 years ago

The boys were taken care of financially until they reached young adulthood (24) and Brian told them they had to get real jobs and start supporting themselves as men. This was in response to him giving them a free ride through college and them not taking advantage of the opportunity. The new wife helped get them good jobs at a hospital but they fukked it off and were lazy and ended up getting fired. As a result of this Brian cut them off financially and they responded by tarnishing his name and making him out to be a deadbeat.

So he’s a sensitive bytch?

The daughter situation sounds suspicious to me - she ever talk about it publicly? fukked up if what he’s saying is true - but definitely sounds self serving.

Daps
Reppin
Ft. Stewart, Ga
So he’s a sensitive bytch?

The daughter situation sounds suspicious to me - she ever talk about it publicly? fukked up if what he’s saying is true - but definitely sounds self serving.

I’m team #believeblackmen until proof to the contrary is shown

He told his side WITH receipts so I believe him

NinoBrown

Veteran
Daps
Reminds me of the drama between Teddy Ruley and his daughters :mjlol:

Ray Charles gave his kids 500k each and that was it...rest of his estate went to charity. They ain't lift a finger to learn piano or whatnot...til this day they are fighting to get access to his estate smh...

Musicians are the epitome of bootstrappers....If you don't do the work, you don't get the rewards...The amount of failure, rejection, and bullshyt to get to Brian McKnight's level is just astounding...

And to allow his sons to live like Oscar the Grouch but get access to his money while he still a touring musician?

Like Nino, had to cancel them...

JasoRockStar

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Charleston, SC
Thank you for the truth

This situation was posted before and a lot of people need to stop posting shyt for clicks and likes without the facts
How exactly do you know it's "the truth"?

He didn't come with any quantifiable facts or receipts. He was just telling his side of the story. No different from his kids telling THEIR side of the story.

Basic common sense tells me if three different kids are telling the same story and calling you a deadbeat, then there might be smoke to those allegations.

Daps
I don't know everything but I doubt Brian McKnight is innocent and his kids are just devils. There's 3 sides to a story.
Yup....his side, their side and the truth.

I could see his kids being belligerent as fukk even when he's helping financially. HOWEVER......he might have just been throwing money at them and nothing else. I suspect that's where the anger comes from. They wanted his love and attention and he just cut checks.

Men with money sometimes feel like the $$$ is enough but a kid that's always been financially taken care of is not going to value that if they're not getting the love.

Also possible momma turned the kids against him more than they would have turned on their own.