Is it true Brian McKnight tossed his black family in the bushes and supports only his new non black family?

///Vega+++

All Star
Daps
Two things
Those IG comments do read funny. Seems like the current wife wrote them straight up lol
I also had seen that video where he explained that his kids from his 1st marriage where entitled lazy brats and I tend to believe him but he shouldn't just have cut them off. The relationship cannot be only about money/financial support....

Wildin

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
he shouldn't just have cut them off.
That's how it works. That's the only way it works. If you've got a leak and it's dripping or flooding, you have to turn off the water, cut off the water supply, stop the flow prior to fixing/repairing the leak.

His sons need to decide to change their attitudes and behaviors, prior to attempting to reconnect with their father.
shytty parenting. People like this are the same ones that complain that their kids won’t come to see them when they’re old/sick, completely forgetting all the fukkery they did :camby:

It's quite the opposite. His broke ass lazy good for nothin sons would be the ones fighting over his estate when Brian is incapacitated or dead. They'll be trying to sell a tell all book or have an interview with Oprah, trying to get some tv miniseries "surviving Brian McKnight" or some shyt.

They don't want daddy, they don't want a dad. They want someone who will allow them to live rent free and buy things for them, give them money.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
I don't give a fukk bout nunadat.

He still trolling them to this day and I ain't seen nothing from them kids since then.

He a a$$hole. He still hurt and doing goofy shyt like naming his new son a name his first born already got. Hoe shyt.

Riddle me this. DId his kids ever explain why he was a bad father? If so, what was said?

Savvir

Veteran
Daps
I remember a while ago I saw an interview where Brian explained why he doesn't involve himself with his older children anymore. Lemme see if I can find it...

EDIT:

This was 3 years ago, so take it as you will.

/thread

breaking into your dads house?

mine woulda shot me.....not even during the break in...

nikka woulda found me after and shot me...

jj23

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Nope.

He could've just cut them off financially.

All this trolling from him just shows that he's a POS.
This. Breh is clearly trying to rub it in, which shows he is petty as fukk.

He had a video that explained his POV and it could have ended there because his reasons were valid. The way he is trolling his kids honestly makes me question the stuff he said in his video.

EA

A Pound & A Prayer
Daps
Reppin
London, UK
It's quite the opposite. His broke ass lazy good for nothin sons would be the ones fighting over his estate when Brian is incapacitated or dead. They'll be trying to sell a tell all book or have an interview with Oprah, trying to get some tv miniseries "surviving Brian McKnight" or some shyt.

They don't want daddy, they don't want a dad. They want someone who will allow them to live rent free and buy things for them, give them money.

1) It’s not just his sons he’s not acknowledging. He has two other daughters as well.

2) No one is saying he has to financially support them but trolling them on social media and amping up his new/step children is shytty behavior.

I’ve seen this exact situation play out where a father cuts everyone off/starts a new family and then gets upset years later when none of them want anything to do with him. That’s when the adult kids get phone calls like “So how comes you don’t let me see my grandkids?”

I’m not saying he’s not within his rights to feel like his kids are spoiled (we don’t know what their upbringing was really like so we can’t judge) but his outward actions are that of someone that lacks grace.

Wildin

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
1) It’s not just his sons he’s not acknowledging. He has two other daughters as well.

2) No one is saying he has to financially support them but trolling them on social media and amping up his new/step children is shytty behavior.

I’ve seen this exact situation play out where a father cuts everyone off/starts a new family and then gets upset years later when none of them want anything to do with him. That’s when the adult kids get phone calls like “So how comes you don’t let me see my grandkids?”

I’m not saying he’s not within his rights to feel like his kids are spoiled (we don’t know what their upbringing was really like so we can’t judge) but his outward actions are that of someone that lacks grace.
I don't know about the situation with his daughters. The situation with his sons has been out for years. He doesn't need to kiss their ass and sit on his hands just because it makes them feel bad. They'd aired him out on social media, he responded back. They fukked up, fumbled the bag. They think he's owes him something and that their failures are on him. That ain't the case.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
shytty parenting. People like this are the same ones that complain that their kids won’t come to see them when they’re old/sick, completely forgetting all the fukkery they did :camby:

fukk em. Baby mama turned em out. His new family will come see him when he's old tho. :obama: