Is it true Brian McKnight tossed his black family in the bushes and supports only his new non black family?

TaxCollector13459

2018 Coli Rookie of the Year
Daps
I remember when his daughter and his son's first talked about this. Then he replied with a video.

What convinced me that he was a piece of shyt was how he would troll his Bio children with the Asian kids. Especially his young daughter at the time. That was really fukked up. Also he named his new son Brian Jr. When he already has a Brian Jr. Smh....

It's one thing to be pissed off at your kids but it's another thing to troll them with another man's children, openly, constantly.

Bra got a Asian son named Brian McKnight jr?
And a black Brian McKnight jr?

Ayooo lmaoo

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Take of your goggles.

"All we know is what's been made public" is some shyt that applies when someone is being defamed by someone else.

We're not getting his son's spin on the matters. We're looking at his own actions which shows he is an emotionally abusive piece of shyt.

This

ii7Vgpd.jpg

aRJvyTH.jpg

Is indefensible. It lends credence to everything his son said about him. No amount of "he was in music videos with them when they were kids" will change that.

Clearly he is the type of scum who operates as though parental love is contingent on the love he has for the mother. That's not not assumption born from the words of his son, it is born from his explanation of why he loves his new baby the way that he does.

It is okay to accept he is a piece of shyt. He's not a deity, he is human and a rotten one at that.

:mjlol:

Edub

Veteran
Daps
Damn a lot of our r and b legends are going out sad. Brian Mcknight, Tank, Tyrese, KCI and Jojo, R.Kelly. Usher doing okay but even he was allegedly burnin hoes.
Burnin or herpin’……cuz I heard he was herpin’:dame:

Unknown Poster

I had to do it to em.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
SOHH Class of 2006
Yeah, as much as I can understand his side the way he posts his “new” family is weird. If I were a father, I’d never do some sucka shyt like he does, plus his posts seem really :mjpls:to me.
It kind of comes off is some sort of self-hate.
He has his vanity Latina wife and daughters then he has his real Black kids.
I hate how (some) black men when they get fame & money they just want to get away from ANYTHING Black.
And yes, I read about his kids wanting to live off of McKnight's fortune and fame and him imploring them to get jobs.
But to deny them any sort of contact or words to exchange or any semblance of a relationship is FOUL.
I can't rock with that.

Knicksman20

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NY
I just googled Brian McKnight kids...there is another son named Clyde. Doesn't look like he has the same mother as the other three.
He's a notorious cheater lol. I told this story years ago but a friend of mine brought me along to hang out with twin sisters. They came from money & were staying at an expensive hotel in Manhattan. We went to pick them up & they told us they ran into him & he kept trying to get them in a threesome lol. Dude was still married at the time