Is it true Brian McKnight tossed his black family in the bushes and supports only his new non black family?

DON MA MA

Midnight
Daps
Reppin
TEXAS
I remember when his daughter and his son's first talked about this. Then he replied with a video.

What convinced me that he was a piece of shyt was how he would troll his Bio children with the Asian kids. Especially his young daughter at the time. That was really fukked up. Also he named his new son Brian Jr. When he already has a Brian Jr. Smh....

It's one thing to be pissed off at your kids but it's another thing to troll them with another man's children, openly, constantly.

Nicole0416_718_929_646212

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC and FBA Riverboat Retaliation
Did your father cut you off when he realized that his daughter was a stripper bytch who sold ass to white men at “mixed” clubs?

And now you run around the coli posting up anti black male hate bashing, bitter broad energy after your failed pursuits at multiple hot girl summer excursions like your onlyfans yacht sailing friends??

Taadow

The StarchBishop™️
Daps
Reppin
Crispness
No its not true

He spoke on his side of events 2-3 years ago

The boys were taken care of financially until they reached young adulthood (24) and Brian told them they had to get real jobs and start supporting themselves as men. This was in response to him giving them a free ride through college and them not taking advantage of the opportunity. The new wife helped get them good jobs at a hospital but they fukked it off and were lazy and ended up getting fired. As a result of this Brian cut them off financially and they responded by tarnishing his name and making him out to be a deadbeat.

The daughter situation it seemed like unfortunately she was abused by one of the mother’s relatives and when he tried to get the proper authorities involved the mother cut him off from contact with the daughter

Beat me to it.

Y'all niccas on The Coli gonna learn one day to stop talkin' bad about Brian McKnight. On Crip.
He too good for this chit, so he not gonna deal with you...but I ain't, yo.

Me and Take 6 gonna come to your house...

Daps
Did your father cut you off when he realized that his daughter was a stripper bytch who sold ass to white men at “mixed” clubs?

And now you run around the coli posting up anti black male hate bashing, bitter broad energy after your failed pursuits at multiple hot girl summer excursions like your onlyfans yacht sailing friends??
giphy.gif

Umoja

Veteran
Daps
I remember when his daughter and his son's first talked about this. Then he replied with a video.

What convinced me that he was a piece of shyt was how he would troll his Bio children with the Asian kids. Especially his young daughter at the time. That was really fukked up. Also he named his new son Brian Jr. When he already has a Brian Jr. Smh....

It's one thing to be pissed off at your kids but it's another thing to troll them with another man's children, openly, constantly.
I'm where you are. I'm aware of his side of the story but what you said provides a whole new perspective.

He's a piece of shyt and there's probably more to his children's frustration.