Is it true Brian McKnight tossed his black family in the bushes and supports only his new non black family?

Fill Collins

I like the one that says shum pulp
Daps
Thread title sounds like something an auntie would watch on TNT :mjlol:

End of the day though, I love Black women, everyone fukks around too, but if I ever did start a family, it just wouldn't make any type of sense to even consider marrying a non Black :ld:

Daps
Reppin
NULL
What convinced me that he was a piece of shyt was how he would troll his Bio children with the Asian kids. Especially his young daughter at the time. That was really fukked up. Also he named his new son Brian Jr. When he already has a Brian Jr. Smh....

:mjlol:

If you don't get the fukk outta here with soft served bullshyt

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Soft served? Shut yo goofy ass up.

Just cause you're an a$$hole don't mean others revere that shyt. Tryna sound hard about mistreating kids :why:
This story is probably like a decade old. B got receipts of his kid acting like petulant a$$holes who still have their hands out and don't want to work in their late 20s. The internet is literally syndication status on some psyop shyt.

DON MA MA

Midnight
Daps
Reppin
TEXAS
This story is probably like a decade old. B got receipts of his kid acting like petulant a$$holes who still have their hands out and don't want to work in their late 20s. The internet is literally syndication status on some psyop shyt.

I don't give a fukk bout nunadat.

He still trolling them to this day and I ain't seen nothing from them kids since then.

He a a$$hole. He still hurt and doing goofy shyt like naming his new son a name his first born already got. Hoe shyt.

Westbama Heartthrob

Irregular Zero
Daps
Reppin
7th District
Damn a lot of our r and b legends are going out sad. Brian Mcknight, Tank, Tyrese, KCI and Jojo, R.Kelly. Usher doing okay but even he was allegedly burnin hoes.
You right unfortunately :francis:

Montell Jordan, Stokely, and rapheal saadiq the only ones I can think of that have no controversies

Flex Luger

Job Is Finished
Daps
Did your father cut you off when he realized that his daughter was a stripper bytch who sold ass to white men at “mixed” clubs?

And now you run around the coli posting up anti black male hate bashing, bitter broad energy after your failed pursuits at multiple hot girl summer excursions like your onlyfans yacht sailing friends??

giphy.gif

Coolin'

All Star
Daps
I don't give a fukk bout nunadat.

He still trolling them to this day and I ain't seen nothing from them kids since then.

He a a$$hole. He still hurt and doing goofy shyt like naming his new son a name his first born already got. Hoe shyt.
Yeah, as much as I can understand his side the way he posts his “new” family is weird. If I were a father, I’d never do some sucka shyt like he does, plus his posts seem really :mjpls:to me.