Is it true Brian McKnight tossed his black family in the bushes and supports only his new non black family?

Ty Daniels

Superstar
Daps
IDK about the girl, but it sounds like them boys fvcked it up

Yeah the shyt with the girl seems all bad. But for sure Brian Jr and Niko (His Sons), fukked up.

I've been a huge Brian McKnight fan, from the start.
There are tons of videos on YouTube with them all together singing, chilling with fam etc...

In my opinion he "entitled" his sons, a lot of people with money do that shyt.
Trying to make sure their kids don't "Go Through What I Did"...

For the Girl though...

:patrice:

I think Brian is moving kinda Goofy, but all I know is what has been made public.
Who really knows what went on behind closed doors.

Last edited:

Umoja

Veteran
Daps
Yeah the shyt with the girl seems all bad. But for sure Brian Jr and Niko (His Sons), fukked up.

There are tons of videos on YouTube with them all together singing, chilling with fam etc...

For the Girl though...

I think Brian is moving kinda Goofy, but all I know is what has been made public.
Take of your goggles.

"All we know is what's been made public" is some shyt that applies when someone is being defamed by someone else.

We're not getting his son's spin on the matters. We're looking at his own actions which shows he is an emotionally abusive piece of shyt.

This

ii7Vgpd.jpg

aRJvyTH.jpg

Is indefensible. It lends credence to everything his son said about him. No amount of "he was in music videos with them when they were kids" will change that.

Clearly he is the type of scum who operates as though parental love is contingent on the love he has for the mother. That's not not assumption born from the words of his son, it is born from his explanation of why he loves his new baby the way that he does.

It is okay to accept he is a piece of shyt. He's not a deity, he is human and a rotten one at that.

Ty Daniels

Superstar
Daps
Take of your goggles.

"All we know is what's been made public" is some shyt that applies when someone is being defamed by someone else.

We're not getting his son's spin on the matters. We're looking at his own actions which shows he is an emotionally abusive piece of shyt.

Is indefensible. It lends credence to everything his son said about him. No amount of "he was in music videos with them when they were kids" will change that.

Clearly he is the type of scum who operates as though parental love is contingent on the love he has for the mother. That's not not assumption born from the words of his son, it is born from his explanation of why he loves his new baby the way that he does.

It is okay to accept he is a piece of shyt. He's not a deity, he is human and a rotten one at that.

Breh, he could be 100% Scum...None of my business.

I like his music, that is all.

I don't "Deify" anyone!

I'm going off of what he said, could be 100% lies, could be true, or a "combo" of both...

That is that man and his children's business, NOT Mine.

BaileyPark31

Love, Peace, Health, and Wealth
Daps
Reppin
The Keystone State
Take of your goggles.

This

ii7Vgpd.jpg

aRJvyTH.jpg

Idc what his boys have done...

Him posting the way he does screams emotional abuse. He's no better than them.

Brian ain't shyt.

Let's see what he says when his new flips the script and takes half his shyt.

Skooby

Alone In My Zone
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Cosmos

For the Girl though...

I just googled Brian McKnight kids...there is another son named Clyde. Doesn't look like he has the same mother as the other three.

DrexlersFade

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Coli militants out in full force in this thread biggest bytch nikkas on the planet :scust:

Fillerguy

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
North Jersey
My cousin going through almost same thing but she's the "forgotten" daughter in this situation. Her mom recently died he my uncle, her father, just stopped fukking with her and her kids. He only focused on his newer family. My cuz is a mess and spoiled but unc moving like a bytch on SM. Posting passive aggressive shyt on IG, slick bible passages on FB, etc.

Even if children are terrible, its up the parent to mend that relationship, not the child. Especially if you're a man, a grandfather. You can still acknowledge your children w/o bending to their will or sneak dissing them on SM. That extra petty shyt is things women do. At least it used to be....I'm seeing more and more of thos behavior from men and other men are cosigning it.

But some nikkas start a second family for a reason....building is easier than repairing. :yeshrug:hoe shyt imo