Is it true BMWs are unreliable?

Daps
People either buy used bmws where the previous owner couldn't afford maintenance so that shyt falls apart the minute the title transfers over or people buy new bmws and can't afford the maintenance then cry about reliability issues.

The truth is any modern car is reliable as long as you keep up with it but people's broke asses skimp on regular maintenance cus they barely making enough for the payments. The German cars just aren't as forgiving as the Japanese ones.

The b58 by bmw is good enough to meet toyotas standards.

Mr. Jack Napier

#MambaForever
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Empire State
People either buy used bmws where the previous owner couldn't afford maintenance so that shyt falls apart the minute the title transfers over or people buy new bmws and can't afford the maintenance then cry about reliability issues.

The truth is any modern car is reliable as long as you keep up with it but people's broke asses skimp on regular maintenance cus they barely making enough for the payments. The German cars just aren't as forgiving as the Japanese ones.

The b58 by bmw is good enough to meet toyotas standards.
All of this. Folks really out here paying $500+ for just a car note.

Folks also don’t even bother researching the issues themselves before going to the dealer. I'm not a car savvy breh at all, but I try to do the bare minimum maintenance & research. I just ordered a obd scanner to check for any error codes, etc.

gho3st

plata or plomo
Daps
Reppin
These cars are made for people who don’t have to worry about maintenance costs. Just get a Lexus if reliability is an issue for you
My maintenance cost was 2300 last time i brought it in. A lot decided not to work on top of the manufacturer recommended service :russ: