Is it me or are people going through it?

Dad

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
DMV
It’s rough out here. 2024 been hell for a lot of people.
A lot of people are trying to keep their head above water.

BaggerofTea

Veteran
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Def feels people are more wound

Cant take life to seriously, control what you can control and be happy.

Dont forget to smile, too many brehs walking around with stone faces afraid to smile and be happy.

If you smile, your mind feels better, your mind feels better your life eventually trends in that direction

Hater Eraser

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
That California Lifestyle ...
People going through it man

Not even financially
Spiritually

full

Straw Hat Luffy

Veteran
Daps
It’s weird because I don’t feel my life is that stressful but at the same time I put stress on myself anyways. I moved to the city where I have an okay job and I’m getting by. And with time I bet if I work hard I can move up on life.

But man, when you got family you leave back in your hometown and some of them tragically die at a young age that shyt never stops fukking with you. I can text my family members but it’s not the same being present with them when I know they’re fighting a hard battle of missing our loved ones.

And then I just feel fake for moving and trying to make a name for myself brehs. My mom lives in a bad neighborhood and she doesn’t get to experience the cool shyt I get to see in the city. She just works and goes home to watch tv because there’s really nothing but trouble in my hometown when you go out. shyt none of my family and friends get to experience an average okay life I have right now. They live in a place where it’s only churches, bars, and violence. And I’m only here in the city because of their sacrifices.

I get why dudes hustle on the side in illegal shyt even tho they could have a job to help them just get by. You want to not only put yourself on but repay the people who always been there for you. And I get it I’m a young dude and it’s not really my responsibility to make sure everyone else is on track but damn the guilt is hard to shake off.

Some shyt literally be out of your control.

Then add that on top of all the stress in the world with everything being too expensive and so much fukkery happening…..

I get why some brehs in here keep a small circle. If you already going through things you don’t need others who are going through things to add bad energy when you just getting by and trying to stay above water mentally

CouldntBeMeTho

Gul DuCat
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Dog Shooting Squad Of Islamabad
Where are you from where people were ever NOT going thru it. So many of my childhood friends are dead, dead broke, locked up, drug addicts, etc

Not many of the people I grew uo with actually made it