Is it me or are people going through it?

BunchePark

Coli N Calisthenics
Daps
Reppin
Broward
yea we use to eat out like 3-4 times a week.

I wanted to do it just for the experience and exposure for the fam.

but a breh be drinking 2; sheesh.

fukk all that :dead:

I love cooking tho so does wifey.....but shyt when I was a kid we had like 3 spots we hit 2 go out to eat....once I got older I got exposed to a lot of other shyt on my own.

yea im in chill mode for the rest of the month

still gotta get the kids shoes for back to school

omnifax

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Kalamazoo, MI #ADOS
Yeah, it's bad and the pandemic really exacerbated the existing problems.

America is deceptive in that the country is so rich that the way most people visualize poverty is from a perspective looking at under or undeveloped nations. In other words in you generally have access to electricity, hospitals, food, water etc. but it masks the fact that a lot of the water is polluted (Jackson, Flint, etc) or we have lots of food that is devoid of nutrition, or even hospitals that are overloaded so you can't get care. This also makes it much harder to fix these problems because so many people don't really think much is wrong.

FreedMind

DOPAMINE FOR MY BABY!!
Daps
Reppin
hella international
Im in new zealand right now and its tough out here. Wages are low, property values high, all the young people are moving to make more money elsewhere.

Japan is seeing the yen lose value, their workers are suddenly making less as a result. europe is dealing with far right nationalism and immigration.

A lot of people are being squeezed right now.