Is it me or are people going through it?

JT-Money

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
shyt is about to hit the fan. This fake economy is being held together by string and duct tape.

We're on the brink of an unemployment fiasco​

DarkmanX

All Star
Daps
add to that societal malaise the return of trump to the white house.

fun times ahead.

:unimpressed:

Not just in the US tho. Layoffs all over the world, food prices goin up everywhere..basically everything becoming too expensive
when most people live salary to salary (if they're even employed at this point)

Seoul Gleou

Veteran
Daps
say...y'all heard about these Migos guys? I think they're going to be big. Drake just did a track with them it's called "Versace" :ohhh:

maxamusa

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Old York
shyt been real for me since bout 99'

So thankful for moves I made in the past

Took the fam to Disney past weekend and to kill time before check-in I took them to some shyt called H20 Live Water Park a lil janky water park next to the Margaritaville hotel we stayed at

Entry and the cabana for the day was like $580 (lied and said my son was 2 so we could get him in free...he been 3 since January 😂)

Lunch was $150 with tip for 4 burgers and two orders of tenders, some weird shaped french fries I've never seen in my entire life...cabana came with 4 sodas and 4 bottles of that aqaufina trash they be struggling to give away....lil 8oz cans too 🤣 and the burger meat was lower quality than ground chuck shyt was like them elementary burgers 🤣 straight dookie....nobody ate the whole burger

General parking was $15 or $25 for preferred, I took the $15

And at the lil snack hut inside I copped two funnels cakes, 2 churros, and a small cotton candy for a grand total of $46.69 🤣

All so we could burn like 3-4 hrs before check-in time

shyt getting pricey word to my nikka J. Fold

yea we use to eat out like 3-4 times a week.

I wanted to do it just for the experience and exposure for the fam.

but a breh be drinking 2; sheesh.

fukk all that :dead:

I love cooking tho so does wifey.....but shyt when I was a kid we had like 3 spots we hit 2 go out to eat....once I got older I got exposed to a lot of other shyt on my own.

Absolut

Legal Bookie
Daps
Reppin
Las Vegas
Nah for me its the opposite. if I didn't have people counting on me I'd be balling outta control not giving a fukk at all.
Was sarcasm :heh:

Kids are an absolute fukking anchor to getting your head above water in terms of career and finances. Yet folks keep pumping em out early on in their education/careers, putting them behind the 8 ball from the jump.

“Man it’s tough out there” yet they got 3 kids, wife doesn’t work etc. well no fukking shyt :dead: