Is it me or is Erykah Badu the Queen of Fake Hotep?

Apollo Creed

Look at your face
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Handsome Boyz Ent
because it's coming off as unwarranted critism
she didn't do anything particularly wrong so it comes off as unneccassary and mean spirited, especially to someone who is a fan of hers

Well if you want to discuss her music and how she changed you're life you are free to create a Badu appreciation thread.

CinnaSlim

Queen of Swords
Daps
Reppin
East of Anywhere
She's a certified doula and spokesperson for the International Center for Traditional Childbearing.

"The ICTC is renowned for its culturally diverse curriculum that includes the legacy of the African American midwife, the effects of health inequities on birth outcomes, public health, and traditional and current comfort measures for labor, birth, and the postpartum period, and for supporting the father."

Yeah she empowers women because she is one. Women need to learn to stand on their own two feet but she also warns them about bringing their past baggage into relationships and talks about Black Love.

I believe she is bout "that life". She named her daughter Mars Merkaba.

C L O N E*0690//////
Daps
Reppin
uptXwn***///***///
I just love how generally open minded they are.

Some are just dumb hoes trying to be deep but you gotta be sure of what you've got.

the ones who are focused on using it for their own personal benefit and happiness are great

the ones who feel it is their duty to forcibly reform all humanity into their vision of the ideal are:scust:

but like I said they can posses very warm comforting vibe(and magickal vagina:mjcry:)+

Apollo Creed

Look at your face
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Handsome Boyz Ent
She's a certified doula and spokesperson for the International Center for Traditional Childbearing.

The ICTC is renowned for its culturally diverse curriculum that includes the legacy of the African American midwife, the effects of health inequities on birth outcomes, public health, and traditional and current comfort measures for labor, birth, and the postpartum period, and for supporting the father.

Yeah she empowers women because she is one. Women need to learn to stand on their own two feet but she also warns them about bringing their past baggage into relationships and talks about Black Love.

In what way?

Dooby

إن شاء الله
Daps
Seems like every dude she messed with she ruined them.

Common out here c00ning, Andre is a weirdo, Jay Elec is a drunk. All 3 seem to have the Smart Dumb N*gga thing going on, as much as I enjoy their music time has shown they are all talk no action.

And outside of Badu's "look" does anyone know what has she really built and accomplished? Seems like she just dropped some albums and people big her up because of her persona.

This is not to bash her per say as she has never claimed to be something, but if you ask me I`d dont see anything to really be hyping as if she is the example of what we need our women to be.

You're off your rocker. Erykah Badu has some good ass music.

Dooby

إن شاء الله
Daps
What does anything in OP have to do with her music being good or bad?

"And outside of Badu's "look" does anyone know what has she really built and accomplished? Seems like she just dropped some albums and people big her up because of her persona. "

Now back promptly off my dikk, b.

Apollo Creed

Look at your face
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Handsome Boyz Ent
"And outside of Badu's "look" does anyone know what has she really built and accomplished? Seems like she just dropped some albums and people big her up because of her persona. "

Now back promptly off my dikk, b.

not understand point of thread brehs