Is it me or is Erykah Badu the Queen of Fake Hotep?

CinnaSlim

Queen of Swords
Daps
Reppin
East of Anywhere
In what way?

You need to learn to stand alone. You shouldn't need to be with someone, cause when you're desperate, you end up giving more of yourself than people who take advantage of you. You have to have self-respect and standards.

Be yourself, and people who love and appreciate you will be there. Let go of the ones who don't.

See I picks my friends like I pick my fruit
My Ganny told me that when I was only a youth
I don't walk around trying to be what I'm not
I don't waste my time trying to get what you got
I work at pleasin' me
Cause I can't please you and that's why I do what I do
My soul flies free like a willow tree
doo wee doo wee doo wee

And if you don't want to be down with me, then you don't want topick from my
apple tree

ba'al

Vasectomy Gang
Supporter
Daps
She has classic albums and is world renowned musician. nikkas reducing her entire being to Amber rose with a ankh :what:
Nobody never said her music wasn't good. We're asking is she genuinely a great inspirational proud black woman or just a fake hotep sister.

Last edited:
  • Dap
Reactions: Hi!

Apollo Creed

Look at your face
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Handsome Boyz Ent
You need to learn to stand alone. You shouldn't need to be with someone, cause when you're desperate, you end up giving more of yourself than people who take advantage of you. You have to have self-respect and standards.

Be yourself, and people who love and appreciate you will be there. Let go of the ones who don't.

3 baby daddies is standards? but anyways If she aint talking about the Black Family unit then I want no parts of it.

Another Man

Trappin w/ Benzino
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Red Roof Inn
Nah I don't blame her. You acting like they aint grown men that can't make they own decisions. That's on them for falling for whatever you think they did. Not to mention, 3 stacks is fine, Common been a fraud, and Jay Electronica been a weirdo fukking with a married Rothschild.
Im saying, especially with 3000....how did she ruin him? Dudes a successful actor and shyt I surely doubt he chose to bow out of music on anything but his own accord

Elle Driver

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
At the beginning of mean streets
Im saying, especially with 3000....how did she ruin him? Dudes a successful actor and shyt I surely doubt he chose to bow out of music on anything but his own accord
Exactly.

Erykah been known to have voodoo p*ssy, never heard anything else to be honest.

Apollo Creed

Look at your face
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Handsome Boyz Ent
How was I wrong? No ones saying hes Cube, Luda or 50, but hes caked off the film industry and still is.

Caked like how? Minus Idlewild he hasn't done anything major, literally only did that crappy Hendrix movie and a supporting role in the 4 Brothers flick. He's not even a C list actor.

Daps
were these men not raised by these single independent women? Once again anyone who isn't talking about a Family unit is cancerous.
Yes the women are the ones who stay and raise the kids If both parents abandoned the children these kids would be in foster care. Erykah Badu is a product of her environment. Who employs black women? White men or black men? Who does the black woman call when she is in danger? The white man's justice system. Black women can either praise the men who provide economic opportunity for them (white men) or they can jump on the independent movement. These are their choice until black men rise up and seize the leadership position in his community like every other group of men have.