Is it me or is Erykah Badu the Queen of Fake Hotep?

Apollo Creed

Look at your face
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Handsome Boyz Ent
Yes the women are the ones who stay and raise the kids If both parents abandoned the children these kids would be in foster care. Erykah Badu is a product of her environment. Who employs black women? White men or black men? Who does the black woman call when she is in danger? The white man's justice system. Black women can either praise the men who provide economic opportunity for them (white men) or they can jump on the independent movement. These are their choice until black men rise up and seize the leadership position in his community like every other group of men have.

:mjlol:
There are men building, the issue is they are a minority just like the women who are about something, so dont talk as if we have all these women doing something and there are no men. The Black community is in shambles period, black men and woman are in a low state, so anything other that promoting a strong family unity and group economics is a joke. F outta here with that independent mess.

Another Man

Trappin w/ Benzino
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Red Roof Inn
Caked like how? Minus Idlewild he hasn't done anything major, literally only did that crappy Hendrix movie and a supporting role in the 4 Brothers flick. He's not even a C list actor.
Note I said film industry...meaning more than actor roles. If dude wasnt eating off that hed still be touring. ...but hey, Ill just let you cook. Guess hes just been out there assed out since he walked away from hip hop :mjlol:

Daps
:mjlol:
There are men building, the issue is they are a minority just like the women who are about something, so dont talk as if we have all these women doing something and there are no men. The Black community is in shambles period, black men and woman are in a low state, so anything other that promoting a strong family unity and group economics is a joke. F outta here with that independent mess.
The women can either be on that independent mess or that the white man puts food on my table mess untill the majority of black men are building. :yeshrug:

Apollo Creed

Look at your face
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Handsome Boyz Ent
Note I said film industry...meaning more than actor roles. If dude wasnt eating off that hed still be touring.
what has he written,directed or produced? Andre can be eating from investing money he made from the music industry, but to talk like he is some mover and shaker in the film industry is ludicrous.

Apollo Creed

Look at your face
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Handsome Boyz Ent
The women can either be on that independent mess or that the white man puts food on my table mess untill the majority of black men are building. :yeshrug:

So everything but instill economic knowledge in the kids they do have. The black woman slutting herself out to a white master does nothing but continue the cycle of white supremacy. You do realize Most men pretty much grind to please a woman right? A woman is the reward of the labor a man put in building, so don't blame the black man for bedwenchs and hood rats. White supremacy is what created the state of both people

scarlxrd

Underground
Supporter
Daps
I never understood her gimmick honestly.

I only bought her first album and vaguely followed her ever since.

I never looked at her as anything other than a Neo Soul singer... she never came across as anything other than that. :manny:

Daps
So everything but instill economic knowledge in the kids they do have. The black woman slutting herself out to a white master does nothing but continue the cycle of white supremacy. You do realize Most men pretty much grind to please a woman right? A woman is the reward of the labor a man put in building, so don't blame the black man for bedwenchs and hood rats. White supremacy is what created the state of both people
White supremacy has been kicking a lot of black men's asses for 500 years that's true and that's the problem, black men are victims. Women and children do not respect victims. That's why black women and black children don't respect black men. People respect the strong that's the nature of things and being a victim for 500 years is weak.Who else is there to blame?

aaaaaaa

Banned
Daps
Like I been saying from the beginning never take these so called neo soul artist as blueprints cause they no better than the commercial artist they diss ( I.e. nikki, lil wayne, etc)...

From badu to lauyrn hill and her 6 kids to mos def with his 5 kids by 4 different women and even wifin a smut only knowing her for 2 weeks...

Their personal lives might be a mess but at least they're not telling us to kill each other and sell drugs.

Take it where u can get it :yeshrug:

ba'al

Vasectomy Gang
Supporter
Daps
Dont care Her booty is phat and i would be tasting that wheat Grass ass every morning before yoga
Erykah-Badu_Thick-Booty.jpeg

erykah-badu1.png

:shaq: