Is it me or is Erykah Badu the Queen of Fake Hotep?

Apollo Creed

Look at your face
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Handsome Boyz Ent
like most females who hop on that kemet black queen wave
it's just an attempt to reboot from a past as a hoodrat thot supreme

I can dig the warm nurturing energy some do provide:ahh:(that vegan coconut oil cocoa/shea butter p*ssy is fire)
but the false superiority and self-righteous cornball-ism is :scust:+

Yea one thing I find interesting is a lot of dark skin women and natural hear chicks are on some superiority complex thing trying to shame women who aren't dark or have natural hear under the guise of they are better than them or define what it is to be black. Many of these types tend to be dumb as rocks but love to brag about being educated (they have like 5 degrees)and work jobs that dont require a degree. IMO You base a persons character off of who they claim/present themselves to be and if their track record matches up/ they have tangible results to back who they say they are.

Apollo Creed

Look at your face
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Handsome Boyz Ent
Man I don't even care. Her age and content supercedes all that. She's got classic, genre defining music.

She never tried to present herself outside of music. It's all the dudes who have created the mystery about her

And this is my point, she has never proclaimed to be anything but herself thus we can't bash her on the base that she is faking the funk, BUT once again within a discussion on observations of her life and people she has "impacted" a conclusion can be made or at least we can assume that MAYBE she has been a cancer if you will say to the men she has dated.

C L O N E*0690//////
Daps
Reppin
uptXwn***///***///
That shyt is cool UNTIL you see through it or you see where they fall short.

you better know who you are and what you're about before fukking with that black magick pumpum(that's really true in any case but you get it......)

nikkas will change their whole persona just to lay up in that hot honeypot

lowkey like I said because a lot of them are thots in denial(almost every chick has the freak gene:shaq:)

they are sexually attracted to savage nikkas (like me:demonic:)

I ain't changing for shyt(in effect I'm like the desired forbidden fruit)
the contrast makes their p*ssy tingle and drip:steviej::banderas:+

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
And this is my point, she has never proclaimed to be anything but herself thus we can't bash her on the base that she is faking the funk, BUT once again within a discussion on observations of her life and people she has "impacted" a conclusion can be made or at least we can assume that MAYBE she has been a cancer if you will say to the men she has dated.
I don't see your point.

Musically she keeps herself valued. She's not a reality show contestant nor is she focused on being famous outside of music.
She's progressive and promiscuous but let's not pretend Andre ain't cheat or that her dating life changes anything about Her creativity.

There's a lot of other women who are faking the funk that you're overlookong. Word to JheneAiko :mjpls:

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
you better know who you are and what you're about before fukking with that black magick pumpum(that's really true in any case but you get it......)

nikkas will change their whole persona just to lay up in that hot honeypot

lowkey like I said because a lot of them are thots in denial(almost every chick has the freak gene:shaq:)

they are sexually attracted to savage nikkas (like me:demonic:)

I ain't changing for shyt(in effect I'm like the desired forbidden fruit)
the contrast makes their p*ssy tingle and drip:steviej::banderas:+
I just love how generally open minded they are.

Some are just dumb hoes trying to be deep but you gotta be sure of what you've got.

Daps
Reppin
flowerpots
Why does someone have to want something to have a discussion? I made an observation and wanted to hear opinions on it.
because it's coming off as unwarranted criticism
she didn't do anything particularly wrong so it comes off as unneccassary and mean spirited, especially to someone who is a fan of hers

Apollo Creed

Look at your face
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Handsome Boyz Ent
I don't see your point.

Musically she keeps herself valued. She's not a reality show contestant nor is she focused on being famous outside of music.
She's progressive and promiscuous but let's not pretend Andre ain't cheat or that her dating life changes anything about Her creativity.

There's a lot of other women who are faking the funk that you're overlookong. Word to JheneAiko :mjpls:

nobody is arguing her music career. The first thing in the OP is about her being part of the reason her baby daddies became bums/did she accelerate the inevitable. Like I said she is just being her as she never claimed to be something else.