Is it me or is Erykah Badu the Queen of Fake Hotep?

Apollo Creed

Look at your face
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Handsome Boyz Ent
She's legit.

Are you saying you enjoy her music, or are you saying she has produced tangible things that improve the situations of people? Like I said I can't call her a fraud because she has never claimed to be something, so she is essentially being herself and serving her purpose, the convo at hand though is more so what is her purpose and is that purpose detrimental. Once again this thread is simply observations that have made me come to a possible conclusion, so this is not to take away from her career or anything she may have accomplished in her personal life that she chooses not to broadcast.

C L O N E*0690//////
Daps
Reppin
uptXwn***///***///
like most females who hop on that kemet black queen wave
it's just an attempt to reboot from a past as a hoodrat thot supreme

I can dig the warm nurturing energy some do provide:ahh:(that vegan coconut oil cocoa/shea butter p*ssy is fire)
but the false superiority and self-righteous cornball-ism is :scust:+

King Poetic

R.I.P. GOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
California
Like I been saying from the beginning never take these so called neo soul artist as blueprints cause they no better than the commercial artist they diss ( I.e. nikki, lil wayne, etc)...

From badu to lauyrn hill and her 6 kids to mos def with his 5 kids by 4 different women and even wifin a smut only knowing her for 2 weeks...

Apollo Creed

Look at your face
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Handsome Boyz Ent
Gone 'head and add Kendrick to that list :sas2:

Kendrick doesn't appear to be doing anything detrimental. Typically the people who find TPAB and GKMC to be some mindblowing life lesson tend to just be people who are ignorant to knowledge thus social commentary stimulates a part of their mind that hasn't or rarely gets stimulated. IMO I look at TPAB as a sonically pleasing POV, people well versed and or knowledgeable on White Supremacy shouldn't find this to be groundbreaking.

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
like most females who hop on that kemet black queen wave
it's just an attempt to reboot from a past as a hoodrat thot supreme

I can dig the warm nurturing energy some do provide:ahh:(that vegan coconut oil cocoa/shea butter p*ssy is fire)
but the false superiority and self-righteous cornball-ism is :scust:+
That shyt is cool UNTIL you see through it or you see where they fall short.

BmoreGorilla

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Man, woman, and child
Like I been saying from the beginning never take these so called neo soul artist as blueprints cause they no better than the commercial artist they diss ( I.e. nikki, lil wayne, etc)...

From badu to lauyrn hill and her 6 kids to mos def with his 5 kids by 4 different women and even wifin a smut only knowing her for 2 weeks...
They try to rationalize that bullshyt tho by saying they not conforming to the western worlds idea of marriage and relationships. All that natural living shyt where they don't wear condoms or use birth control and let nature take its course.

I knew it was all a fraud when D'Angelo coulda been fukking any woman out there and he choose Angie Stone :wtf:

ba'al

Vasectomy Gang
Supporter
Daps
Kendrick hit??? :dwillhuh:

I still love her :mjcry:.....
erykah-badu.jpg

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
Nah you right

She's Kim K for Hoteps. She just happens to be incredibly talented.
Man I don't even care. Her age and content supercedes all that. She's got classic, genre defining music.

She never tried to present herself outside of music. It's all the dudes who have created the mystery about her