Is it me or is Erykah Badu the Queen of Fake Hotep?

Scientific Playa

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Championships
Seems like every dude she messed with she ruined them.

Common out here c00ning, Andre is a weirdo, Jay Elec is a drunk. All 3 seem to have the Smart Dumb N*gga thing going on, as much as I enjoy their music time has shown they are all talk no action.

And outside of Badu's "look" does anyone know what has she really built and accomplished? Seems like she just dropped some albums and people big her up because of her persona.

This is not to bash her per say as she has never claimed to be something, but if you ask me I`d dont see anything to really be hyping as if she is the example of what we need our women to be.

i had to take a long drive last summer for fam stuff and took along a couple of her earlier albums and i remember thinking about the repeated theme of she don't need a man for this and for that. that's well and fine in modern day liberalism and women's lib but not hotep philosophy as far as i know.

Pharohs-1024x768.jpg

and that bloody bathtub video that she filmed with her sister was a hot mess.

Apollo Creed

Look at your face
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Handsome Boyz Ent
i had to take a long drive last summer for fam stuff and took along a couple of her earlier albums and i remember thinking about the repeated theme of she don't need a man for this and for that. that's well and fine in modern day liberalism and women's lib but not hotep philosophy as far as i know.

Pharohs-1024x768.jpg

and that bloody bathtub video that she filmed with her sister was a hot mess.

If you want to be real, I wouldn't be shocked if she was an Agent. Imagine if 3 Stacks and Jay Elec never messed with her, straight Cointelpro. The only reason I make this statement is the simple fact for her to give off the persona she does, I have not seen anything tangible she has produced besides albums for people to buy, and none that seem to be talking about real issues. Once again I can't call her a fraud or anything though cause she has never claimed to be something and proved not to be what she claimed.

BmoreGorilla

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Man, woman, and child
The D.O.C. hasn't been put under her spell but you right about the rest of them.

Andre was just a regular nikka then all of a sudden he starting rocking football shoulder pads and grass skirts :wtf:

Common seemed like a regular nikka then he started rocking crochet outfits :heh:

Jay Electronica seemed weird from the jump but he was also fukking her before we knew who he was :manny: