Is it finally time to admit that the switch might be THE GOAT console for exclusive gaming.

datnigDASTARDLY

catching pigeons
Daps
No. That shyt is trash.

Has about 4 games worth playing all time, and the hardware itself is the Woat console from a quality/value standpoint.

Y’all just overrate every game that comes out for this piece of shyt cause it ain’t got nothing else going for it.

fukk nintendo :pacspit:
Imma have to agree, the build quality of the damn thing is terrible. I’ve bought 4 switches and probably twice as many controllers.

Granted my kids play it, but Zelda is probably the only game worth a damn. shyt they hardly even touch the other Nintendo games I bought for them :snoop:

All they wanna play is mostly Fortnite + Minecraft, and watch YouTube. They can do that, and do do that, on literally anything else all at the same time :stopitslime::yeshrug:

The Phoenix

All Star
Supporter
Daps
No. That shyt is trash.

Has about 4 games worth playing all time, and the hardware itself is the Woat console from a quality/value standpoint.

Y’all just overrate every game that comes out for this piece of shyt cause it ain’t got nothing else going for it.

fukk nintendo :pacspit:
I whole heartedly agree.

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
Imma have to agree, the build quality of the damn thing is terrible. I’ve bought 4 switches and probably twice as many controllers.

Granted my kids play it, but Zelda is probably the only game worth a damn. shyt they hardly even touch the other Nintendo games I bought for them :snoop:

All they wanna play is mostly Fortnite + Minecraft, and watch YouTube. They can do that, and do do that, on literally anything else all at the same time :stopitslime::yeshrug:
My kids don’t even play that raggedy shyt.

it was lost under the bed for months, and they ain’t even say shyt :mjcry:

My daughter just started messing around with it again cause her friends were playing animal crossing.

datnigDASTARDLY

catching pigeons
Daps
My kids don’t even play that raggedy shyt.

it was lost under the bed for months, and they ain’t even say shyt :mjcry:

My daughter just started messing around with it again cause her friends were playing animal crossing.
My kids only like it because it's portable. Nintendo struck gold with that...but if they had a portable playstation ( :heh: :russ:) or an xbox they kick the thing to the curb.

Don't get me started on whatever bullshyt Nintendo and nem are doing with multiple accounts and game sharing...fukking fleecing folk with multiple systems :pacspit:

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
Interesting what games do you see me talking about the most :patrice:
Gamepass my friend

Bookmarked for when this shows up on gamepass :wow:

Gamepass with heat:banderas:

Halo
Gamepass
Xbox
:blessed:

*plays for free with gamepass*

Doesn't care:blessed:

Gamepass

Just try stuff

The Mad Titan

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Gizzy With the goal post Cupid shuffle again.

Asked what games he sees me talking about the most and he mentions gamepass.

But the funny thing is the last game I actively discussed on this fourm was a switch game...

Of the pyramid strategy type:mjgrin:

Deafheaven

Gleaming and Empty
Supporter
Daps

Them joycons are guaranteed to shyt themselves and they somehow also cost more than a fukking DS5 :dead:

once again, make it make sense. nintendo zealots are insane.

nikkas will truly justify nintendo selling shyt like triangle strat and octopath for 60. these games could probably run on a snes :dead:

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
Gizzy With the goal post Cupid shuffle again.

Asked what games he sees me talking about the most and he mentions gamepass.

But the funny thing is the last game I actively discussed on this fourm was a switch game...

Of the pyramid strategy type:mjgrin:

We know you bleed green, brother :wow:

Brandsdale

Big Yella
Daps
Reppin
T-Dot
Switch is only worth owning for exclusives at this point, and they have to really hit for you.

The only thing stopping steam deck from completely eating its lunch is the production limitations. Theres no doubt that spec wise and value wise the steam deck is a much better deal.
on god, if Steam was dockable I'd sell my switch

so many titles that are great for handheld have been picked up by Steam and Nintendo still fails to move the needle