Is it better to meet women before success or after?

El negrito de tejas

Fukk the govt I got my own Deficit
Daps
Reppin
The country of myself
I'd say before as of right now. I haven't hit the career stage of adult life yet. But from the women I've dated(black) the humble ones would rather date a black man that they see with mass potential and work ethic(on the come up) than the black man who is in a successful career job.
Reasons being: the guy whose in a career job making serious money tend to have a sense of self entitlement and arrogance(not that I blame them) compared to the guy whose on the grind trying to make moves.

philmonroe

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The 215
Chill with the elitist talk.

Im pretty sure I've been around more wealth than you and I see how they move. I know someone who's dad is worth north of nine figures, runs a hedge fund, he works at Citi. Guessed how he dressed in college? Guess what his girl looked like? Guessed what kinda car he drove? Guess how all the rest of their friends dressed? Now guess how all the black kids dressed like back at my school? :mjlol:

Him, me and godbrother went to the club one time. He had on new balances, a suede jacket and a baseball hat. I was fresh to death. Yet I grew up in the ghetto and he grew up in Greenwich :bryan:
:russ: Aw man here we go with the coli bumping shoulders with hundred millionaires/billionaires like its nothing even though in most cases a lot of these dudes haven't had a family member or themselves touch a million. Smdh

Yup

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Life
I'd say before as of right now. I haven't hit the career stage of adult life yet. But from the women I've dated(black) the humble ones would rather date a black man that they see with mass potential and work ethic(on the come up) than the black man who is in a successful career job.
Reasons being: the guy whose in a career job making serious money tend to have a sense of self entitlement and arrogance(not that I blame them) compared to the guy whose on the grind trying to make moves.
This has been what i have observed too.

philmonroe

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The 215
Dudes living in crap cities/towns.

80K in a top-tier (NYC, Miami, Los Angeles) is nothing.
In fairness lets be real its like maybe 10 cities where that's not good dude. Your not being realistic with that view on that. If you make 80k even in Those places unless your trying to be rolling with the big dawgs and or trying to do elite things you are going to be ok esp as a black person. Hell the avg person regardless of race doesn't have 80k in their bank or make 80k in a year gotta be realistic man.

Kid McNamara

'97 Mike Bibby
Daps
Reppin
Freshman Year

There is a lot of truth in this though I disagree with the reasons listed.

Guys who hustle and can sell are never really at a loss for women regardless of their situation. Everyone has that Uncle with game who can talk his way out of any situation.

My uncle is 58/59 years-old and married to a woman who just turned 30 a few months ago.

Dude moves and shakes all over, always doing something, always talking to someone, always on the go...even if he doesn't have the traditional markers of status to show for it.

Women are attracted to those attributes more so than they are attracted to the actual money (in a lot of cases).

That's why lame dudes with money get played and plenty of broke dudes stay in some good p*ssy. :yeshrug:

:russ: Aw man here we go with the coli bumping shoulders with hundred millionaires/billionaires like its nothing even though in most cases a lot of these dudes haven't had a family member or themselves touch a million. Smdh

@KingMalik is my man so I didn't say anything, but...yea. :francis:

KingMalik

All Star
Daps
There is a lot of truth in this though I disagree with the reasons listed.

Guys who hustle and can sell are never really at a loss for women regardless of their situation. Everyone has that Uncle with game who can talk his way out of any situation.

My uncle is 58/59 years-old and married to a woman who just turned 30 a few months ago.

Dude moves and shakes all over, always doing something, always talking to someone, always on the go...even if he doesn't have the traditional markers of status to show for it.

Women are attracted to those attributes more so than they are attracted to the actual money (in a lot of cases).

That's why lame dudes with money get played and plenty of broke dudes stay in some good p*ssy. :yeshrug:

@KingMalik is my man so I didn't say anything, but...yea. :francis:

I have no idea how this applies to me :francis:

KingMalik

All Star
Daps
PAWG Post.... :wow:

7BvHoZe.jpg

Daps
Reppin
ATL paid.. Cali blazed
Serious. Some people have different opinions. They think you should have your shyt together before you step to a female. I met my current gf while I was a broke post college grad. Things started coming together for me last spring, I'm doing better now but I'm still progressing. I got a lot of love for her for riding with me through it. I know she down for me. If things for whatever reason don't work out with her (I hope not), I'll never have that level of trust with another female...
Don't trust her bruh.. If u do only make it 50 % these hoes aint shyt

Jimi Swagger

I say whatever I think should be said
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Turtle Island to DXB
Doesn't matter. Material things don't define character and integrity. If you are a genuine breh a chick will ride or die for you regardless. Take Darryl Strawberry baseball star or crackhead, dude can't maintain a marriage to save his life because he is just a broken dude.

Houston911

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Let me hold a dollar then :mjpls:

The average African American has $5 net worth lmao. Having $80,000 in the bank is definitely a good start. You wilding right now. Seriously though, let me hold a couple racks...

I wouldnt call a woman a gold digger if a guy has 80k in the bank